Seat Heaters

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Curious if anyone here has installed seat heaters and if so, where did you end up mounting your switches for them?

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I know a guy locally that has done this. He comes to some of the mustang shows I attend and has a terminator so we talk as he is usually parked near me. He had put the switches near the coin tray (or the top switch location on the vert). I think he had them both right next to each other if I recall.

Hope this helps.

keith89

Established Member
Curious if anyone here has installed seat heaters and if so, where did you end up mounting your switches for them?
\

Seat heaters in Florida? I'm in NJ and even when its freezing out, the seats never feel that cold compared to just straight leather and I only use the heater when I have the windows down. Windows up in the winter without heat and the car still gets toasty inside.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
\

Seat heaters in Florida? I'm in NJ and even when its freezing out, the seats never feel that cold compared to just straight leather and I only use the heater when I have the windows down. Windows up in the winter without heat and the car still gets toasty inside.

ROFL...more about lower back and keeping that comfortable for those of us with back "discomfort."

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Yeah it does....before my dad passed away at the age of 87, he used to say he felt his mind still thought he was 14 but his body kept battling him. He was 40 years older than me. I feel like I'm already falling apart!!!

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I wish my terminator had heated seats im 38 and feel like I'm 90 most days, most of that comes from being a firefighter and paramedic and getting run over by a truck at 27 years old and then being rear ended ever year after I got run over up until 2012 and I rolled a truck 7 times, i swerved to miss 4 deer in the road and caught the right front wheel on a guard rail rode that to the top then down into a creek I rolled out of the creek and into the corner of the woods. I have been in 9 car accidents and that doesn't count the ones before I got run over when our ambulance got rear ended and I was on my way home from my shift and got rear ended by a semi. So I love heated seats to keep my back loose.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
I’ll be adding it to my seats this winter. I don’t think it’ll be hard. Just want the switches to look like they’re factory.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I forgot if I put it in my other post but if i was going to put them in my car I would probably put the switches in the center console.

Users who are viewing this thread