Selling price for turbo mustang?

Luedy

Established Member
Hey guys, I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and sell my car this year for a termi. I'm wondering with you guys having modded mustang gt's what a guy should start at for price. I know I'm not gonna get what I have into it but I'd appreciate some input. My car is a 2000 mustang gt in zinc yellow with 94,000 miles.

Mods:
Upr k tubular k member
Koni adjustable coil over
On3 70mm turbo
40# ford racing injectors
BBK 78MM tb and plenum
On3 intercooler
Hanlon built tr3650 with 26 spline input
Pro 5.0 shifter
11" billet flywheel
11" ram powerful clutch
MM subframe welded in
New eaton differential
New ford racing 3.73
All high torque bearing in rear end
31 spline axles
Gt 500 maf
Billet clutch quadrant
New clutch cable w/ firewall adjuster
Power stop drilled n slotted rotors
Power stop calipers powder coated red
Cobra r hood
Termi front and rear bumper
Termi spoiler
Termi 3rd brake light
Fr500 18x9 front w/ 245's
Fr500 18x10 rears w/ 295's
New tinted headlights w led bulbs
Termi fog light w orange led
Tinted tail lights
20% tint on Windows

Might be leaving few out. Was dyno tuned at straightline performance before a few mods at 423hp and 511tq.

Please give some input on what I should ask.

Luedy

Established Member
What do the paint, body and interior look like?
I just the car repainted when I did the new body panels so paint is 9.5/10. Body is 10/10. Interior is 8.5/10.
IMG_5375.jpg
IMG955366.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Start at 12k, but 10k may be it.

I hate these threads, I know what I put into my 3V and what it is worth.

Luedy

Established Member
Start at 12k, but 10k may be it.

I hate these threads, I know what I put into my 3V and what it is worth.
I hate it too but there's a price for having fun I guess. Just thinking about going with a termi. I appreciate the input. That's right around what I was thinking too. I've seen some for higher and some for lower. You have good luck posting on this site for sale or better luck posting locally

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I hate it too but there's a price for having fun I guess. Just thinking about going with a termi. I appreciate the input. That's right around what I was thinking too. I've seen some for higher and some for lower. You have good luck posting on this site for sale or better luck posting locally

I would do both, and hit the facebook Edge body sale groups. Now is the time to get it out there.

triple-s

Established Member
Honestly man like 10 grand the market is flooded with too many options to pick from at that price range with more into them. Why not just keep that one and buy a cobra too?

Luedy

Established Member
Stop saying Termi or you will be flogged mercilessly. Not by me...but it happens all the time.

I believe the acceptable names are Terminator and Cobra, in that order.
My bad.... It just looked like everything else on here were acronyms. Didn't realize there was a right and wrong way. Thanks for the heads up tho. I guess that's why it says new member on profile?

Luedy

Established Member
Honestly man like 10 grand the market is flooded with too many options to pick from at that price range with more into them. Why not just keep that one and buy a cobra too?
Hey thanks for the honesty man. I think your probably right. Personally I think there is a lot of parts there for 10k but people don't pay for parts and labor. I knew that a couple builds ago but it's still fun. Only thing not touched on this car is the internals. I might as well start a little high

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Car really looks nice though. And I don’t even like yellow that much. Really sharp. I’m sure you’ll have a lot of interest. Lots of guys don’t have the coin to step up to a 2011+ 5.0 or higher mileage Terminator...but they still want something fast.

Luedy

Established Member
It's been one of those cars I've wanted forever. The look n sound are mean as hell. The sound of the supercharged 4v is bad. Love it. And I'm not looking to ever sell but my car, no matter how much I put into it, will never worth much more than what it us now. I also , as much as I like my car and know what I have, will not have the sound of a 4v. Not worth the swap

01blckcobra

Established Member
Got it. Just wondering. If you were just after performance; why not build the motor in the gt and go stand alone. Everything else seems up to par.
Nice setup btw.

Yeah, remember when the R came out. wanted one but only 300 bilt was not possible. Then the Terminator came out, I was like ehh.. Then the Mustang magic / Snakebite videos came out and had to have one. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread