• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Selling stock 99 Cobra Catback(the "fixed" one) and stock 99 H pipe with cats

Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by Tygerwoody, May 22, 2007.

1. Tygerwoody

Tygerwoody New Member Established Member

Pickup only

Catback from a 99 Cobra. This car does have the "fix" so the mufflers are more free flowing. $75 bucks obo. Any reasonable offer I will consider.

H pipe with catalytic converters. from 99 Cobra. $75 obo. Again, any reasonable offer I will consider.

As far as I can tell, both are in great condition. The H pipe only has 40k miles on it. The catback has even less than that as it is the "fixed" version. I don't know when the previous owner of the car had the "fix" done so I can't say for sure what the mileage is. All i know is its under 40k :D. I can take pics of need be. They are off the car and simply taking up space.

I live in right outside Raleigh, NC. Will meet up with someone if need be. I want this exhaust out of my hands, so I will definitely consider any offers. Will even consider trades. I need these gone! :D

2. DRTHV8R

DRTHV8R I am your father. Established Member

will you ship to 93906 for the h pipe?

3. Tygerwoody

Tygerwoody New Member Established Member

Don't really want to ship. No clue what I would pack the exhaust in is the problem.

4. DRTHV8R

DRTHV8R I am your father. Established Member

ahh ok well if you figure it out let me know i am in need of a stock h-pipe.