Selling the 93' and buying this!

WillyB93

Established Member
If its the black one tell me the time and address I will be there! lol

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Buddhah you know I have been searching high and low for one, I would take yours even with the mods and stock parts with it.

buddha93

Established Member
Buddhah you know I have been searching high and low for one, I would take yours even with the mods and stock parts with it.

You'll find one eventually.

Had it out today for a bit to stretch it's legs. Hot as hell here in Missouri. Heat index is supposed to be around 110 today.

Got the red car up and running again after swapping out injectors and MAF. I've got a WB in the box from last year I need to get installed, so I'm going to bug my buddy to tig the bung in the exhaust for me so I can start retuning it.

WillyB93

Established Member
Its supposed to be hot in Indiana today also, the wideband will get you some better results so you can see how the car is really breathing.

buddha93

Established Member
Its supposed to be hot in Indiana today also, the wideband will get you some better results so you can see how the car is really breathing.

Ya, I can watch it now with the PMS, but that's off the factory O2's. It's really fat now, which is fine with me. It has a few rough patches, but WOT is fine for now.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Lol, let me start with the facial expressions...:dw::??::lol1::lol::eek::xpl::whine:

That should be about all I think.

Had the me there for a second Budda.
Think the front bumper homemade?

str3ck

Established Member
all joking aside about how ugly that thing is, that's a damn clean interior. hard to find original interiors that look that nice in a car that age. of course the ashtray door is broke, but that's par for the course.

buddha93

Established Member
It made it to a whopping $4550! :banana:

Funny part is it would have brought nearly double if it where a bone stock Mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread