SEMA 2018: Any must see or do while there?

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Already have anything pertaining Mustang and parts set to go on the app. Trying to see if I can get the 10:30 Monday tour at SA. I'm headed down with two others with one being a veteran of SEMA and the other being his first time as well.

I'm an exhibitor badged and was told don't APPEX isn't worth seeing and was a let down. We don't have to be there on Monday for set up day. The veteran said it's not worth being there that day apparently. We fly in late Saturday night and leave early Saturday morning.

Anyone else going/went and have recommendations? I'll be packing two pairs of shoes!

deepblue13

Established Member
I’ll be there...usually go every year. Always have a good time. Take your time your first year and see what you want to see. It’s a lot larger than most people realize and hard to make it through seeing and talking to everyone you want during the week.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Thanks for the advice. It held very true. Place is crazy huge with so many nice cars.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Catch a ride along, well worth the wait. We went to racing exotics last time, played with the Huracan and Skyline. Next time we will do the VORE race trucks. Catch a show, see some boobs

Users who are viewing this thread