Senna

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Liquid Red is stunning. I think white with orange stripes like Senna’s Penske Indy car in the early 90’s looks sweet too.

Tribute GT Ben?
Seems to be a thing these days...

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Liquid red with orange stripes does not look good. Saw it at Multimatic, and by coincidence, it was delivered to our state.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
GT2RS? Was there a 2 for 1 deal on Super Cars this week?

Call it a weakness. I really like this car.

_09A3387.jpg

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Would be perfect in Guards red.
Pick your poison.

Interestingly, I saw it in Guards Red and didn't care for it. The exposed carbon and NACA ducts made it look quite busy. In this color however...

Reasonable minds can certainly differ on this topic. I'm sure there are folks who love their red GT2.

Recon

Established Member
Interestingly, I saw it in Guards Red and didn't care for it. The exposed carbon and NACA ducts made it look quite busy. In this color however...

Reasonable minds can certainly differ on this topic. I'm sure there are folks who love their red GT2.

It’s pretty much like Ferrari red for me. Not sure I’d have them in any color but red. Unless it’s a 930, they look great in almost any factory color.

Pick your poison.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was at BJ scottdale earlier this year, they had that color on display next to 2 others and damn, that red stole the show IMO. I thought i would have prefered the blue, but no

You guys aren't helping one bit. Here I started a thread on the Senna, and you're already getting me to pine after the FGT. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread