September 1st

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I'll probably be game. I'm coming from the east side of the state but I'm sure you guys will make the whole thing worth it!

Might post up the route.

Last edited:

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
King Charley's off of Hwy 9 and Hwy 2,
North on Hwy 9 to Arlington,
East on 530 through Darington (stop in Darington to stretch legs and take pics),
Continue Northeast on 530 to Hwy 20,
West on Hwy 20 to Sedro Woolley,
South on Hwy 9 to Arlington...

If people are up for it and already headed south, we might have time to stop by Kidd Valley. From there, if you are still feeling feisty, come chase me along the Alaskan Way Viaduct to Alki Beach for some more talking and pictures.

Bring your energy drinks and get lots of sleep the night before. If you have any ideas and don't feel like typing, my number is 425-931-7360.

-Corey

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I basically made that trip, (but went up the Diablo, it's worth the extra 60 miles,round trip) to check out Gorge Creek last weekend.. also stop by the power plant in Newhalem..

I might be able to make this trip, but most likely will be heading south to Oregon before I make the trek to Florida (for a Navy recruiting school)

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Are you worried about gas? Don't worry about food, if ya need someone to cover you for food, I got your back. The more people to come, the funner it will be.

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
sur_real1 said:
Are you worried about gas? Don't worry about food, if ya need someone to cover you for food, I got your back. The more people to come, the funner it will be.
Nah

Wife and kids want to go to Seattle also. Taking two vehicles and staying the weekend. I'll need to see about Hotel and something for the wife and kids to do while I'm out on the streets.

My car isn't tuned either since I was sold a xcal that was still married. So at this point it's all up in the air.

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'm in.

I'll see if I can sync up with Tom (S351Saleen77) in Arlington.

I think the best bet would be if the pack could meet up at the Burger King off HWY9 (Across from Safeway / McDonalds / Chevron).

There is a small park and ride a little further down the road across from Napa / La Hacienda but it may be tougher to find room in there.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
"IF" my wheel shows up, you can count me in. FedEx "MAY" decide to deliver it Friday....we'll see.

Meeting at the Arlington BK sounds like a good idea....

Tylerb59

Established Member
I would go regardless. Give your current set her last cruise.

I posted in the SN thread about meeting ~11:15.

Users who are viewing this thread