Serious Beatdown

cbr repsol

Established Member
Poor dog. He didnt even stand a chance.

I would be interested to see either my male or female pit take thing on.

I live in the mountains of Western, NC and we have black bears, wolves, deer, you name it, that come right through my backyard. My breeder walked out one morning and found a wolf laying there with a broken neck. It tried to get in the kennel and get the food that was in one of his pitbulls bowl. True story.

Bring on the deer. ;-)

24571_101100549926109_1000007849266.jpg

That pit looks like it will f anything up, I wouldnt mess with him.

cbr repsol

Established Member
I wouldnt mess with the deer unless i went to get one of my guns. One might end up like this dumb bastard. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5zjUbWpXY"]YouTube- Deer Gets Revenge on Hunter[/nomedia]

canibus

Established Member
I would've tried to stop the beating, but I wouldn't hit the deer. If my dog presented a threat to the baby then by all means protect your baby. If the deer is guilty of anything, it's protecting it's child. Let's not forget, we invaded their land, so don't go bitching when they end up on our streets.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You guys do understand that this is nature right and in the end the dog is an another animal too? Sure if it were my dog I would have tried to stop it from getting hurt, but how was the deer suppose to know that dog was old and blind instead of a coyote looking to steal its fawn?

If you don't want your dog to get hit by a car, shot, kicked or attacked by a wild animal keep it on a damn leash or in the house.

Chevy guy FTW

Panic661

Established Member
Ok..while your pitbulls, and huskies and rottweilers all are amazing DOGS.. they are again..DOGS..generally meant to fight in a pack. If that Doe were a Buck...shit would get bad, real quick. Remember, the deer in the OP probably outweighs 90% of us..and has amazing leg strength.. if a domestic dog gets kicked enough..it'll say screw it and go a different way..

I don't underestimate dogs..hell I'd like to have 2-3 pitbulls for boar hunting..and if anyone has had to come up face to face with a boar..well...you know how ruthless those beasts are...

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
I am in no way an animal hunter, but I'd pull the trigger on that deer!! F that.. I had a hard time even watching it.

Last edited:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I live in the mountains of Western, NC and we have black bears, wolves, deer, you name it, that come right through my backyard. My breeder walked out one morning and found a wolf laying there with a broken neck. It tried to get in the kennel and get the food that was in one of his pitbulls bowl. True story.

A lone wolf would be at a serious disadvantage against any halfway-grown Pit with its instincts intact. Besides the fact that a wolf is a natural pack hunter, a wolf also fights "traditionally." It would not be used to the incorrect signals a Pit would normally send to lull an opponent into a trap.

ster!nn

Established Member
I would've tried to stop the beating, but I wouldn't hit the deer. If my dog presented a threat to the baby then by all means protect your baby. If the deer is guilty of anything, it's protecting it's child. Let's not forget, we invaded their land, so don't go bitching when they end up on our streets.

You are full retard.

It's called being on top of the food chain- if you're not confident enough in mans abilities- go "invade their land" by yourself and see how you like it.

The mentality of "we invaded their land" is the full blowned most retarded thing that people of no background in nature say-

Please don't be of those Bambi lovers that enabled this to happen. And if you don't understand by what I mean when I say that, then there's no hope for you so please stick to your granola bars, bicycles, and hiking gear.

canibus

Established Member
You are full retard.

It's called being on top of the food chain- if you're not confident enough in mans abilities- go "invade their land" by yourself and see how you like it.

The mentality of "we invaded their land" is the full blowned most retarded thing that people of no background in nature say-

Please don't be of those Bambi lovers that enabled this to happen. And if you don't understand by what I mean when I say that, then there's no hope for you so please stick to your granola bars, bicycles, and hiking gear.

So moving in on their land isn't invading their land? Top of the food chain or not, we still invaded. I'm no liberal by the way, but that doesn't mean I don't call it how I see it.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
LOL I can haz deer meat?

the video is pretty funny... tragic.. but funny.

Sucks for the dog. no one did anything in the video but yell from a distance.. typical.

/end

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
First thing I could think of when I first saw the momma dear was....."That looks like a good dinner!" When I saw the dinner attack the dog...."The momma and baby would be a good dinner." Yes the owner should have kept the dog back but it looked like the dog was not even close, hard to tell if the dog was going toward the deer or just walking back to the owner.

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Screw that dog. The dear doesn't know difference between a nice pet and a predator and was just protecting its young.
I'm not getting my butt beat down by a dear to spare any dog some pain. Wild animals are just that and they can leave a nasty mark on you.
I agree that the dog should have been leased.

CobrarboC

Established Member
all you guys keep saying the same gawt damn thing...
HOW ABOUT some info on the story... did the dog make it out ok?
did they have to put it down?

no ****ing shit you would react. id grab my kitchen knife and go to town on it. now just post some flippen info!

and no shit its mother nature to protect its young. why do 50 ppl have to say that.

jf4boogie

Established Member
all you guys keep saying the same gawt damn thing...
HOW ABOUT some info on the story... did the dog make it out ok?
did they have to put it down?

no ****ing shit you would react. id grab my kitchen knife and go to town on it. now just post some flippen info!

and no shit its mother nature to protect its young. why do 50 ppl have to say that.

Why don't you go back and read some more then since the info. you're after is clearly posted a few times. Or did you reach your reading limit for the day?

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
I dont see how the dog being on a leash would have stopped this :??: The deer ran over to the dog not the other way around. If the dog was on a leash the vid would have just been a little different. Instead of it getting the crap beat out of it without the leash it would of just got the crap beat out of it with a leash on:shrug: That dog wasnt even going in the deer's direction.

I'm sure he meant on a leash with a human on the other end....lol. They could have simply kept their distance from the deer...:bash:

Last edited:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Mother deer did what she had to do....

reminded me of this [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrh3_WFfjI"]YouTube- iceage-i've got a tip-toe[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread