Set of 12 & 13 HID Headlights Complete

stang8psi

Established Member
can you take a picture of the back of the bulb in the 13 headlights please... you have to remove the cover!

thanks

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
I don't want to be an ass or ruin any sales but you are asking prices that ford would ask for them. Personally the pricing seems a little steep.

scott_0

Established Member
I don't want to be an ass or ruin any sales but you are asking prices that ford would ask for them. Personally the pricing seems a little steep.
you should research a little more, Ford's prices for new 13-14 heads complete with bulbs and ballast are much MUCH higher than he's asking........

Grabber5.sl0w

Established Member

you should research a little more, Ford's prices for new 13-14 heads complete with bulbs and ballast are much MUCH higher than he's asking........

Definitely agree with scott_0's comment. Last time I checked into it Ford was asking around a grand for one headlight.

I just bought a set off of Sam and they are great headlights. The price he is offering are for a steal!

GLWS!

Last edited:

samcrac

Established Member
Thanks guys. I don't know what the guy above is thinking; I am just trying to get my money back on these, and frankly before I bought them I checked on the price with Ford on a set of 2013's and if I remember right it was around 1k PER LIGHT!

scott_0

Established Member
Thanks guys. I don't know what the guy above is thinking; I am just trying to get my money back on these, and frankly before I bought them I checked on the price with Ford on a set of 2013's and if I remember right it was around 1k PER LIGHT!

GLWS, I'm not a fan of people trolling someone's for sale thread when their info is wrong

samcrac

Established Member
Bump, will fit all 2010 up cars with harness. I have a 2013 set left, and one side of a 2012 left. All lights left are in excellent condition and can be purchased with or without bulb and ballast!

Users who are viewing this thread