Shameless Harley Picture whoring **Hi Res, Dial up no no**

203Cree

Established Member
So me, POP TOP, his girlfriend Lindsay and another buddy of mine got out the scoots yesterday and did a little 250 mile ride. While we were out we stopped and took some pics of the bikes. A few of you might remember this spot from when I had my Lightning parked in the same place. Anyway, photo credit goes to Lindsay, she did an OUTSTANDING job with her Nikon.

My buddy's '03 100th 1200C

CopyofDSC_0001.jpg

POP TOP's Crossbones

CopyofDSC_0026.jpg

My 1200N and POP TOP's Crossbones

DSC_0009.jpg

And my 1200N

CopyofDSC_0010.jpg

CopyofDSC_0020.jpg

As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated......

Laters
Rob

SVT8U

Established Member
Didnt know I had any nighster brothers on here! nice bike man, I thought about getting one that color, but seeing them next to each other in person, well im just a sucker for black :D

what kinda bars are those? info on your other mods if ya dont mind?

heres some pics of my bitch. stock except for V&H short shots (all the harley guys and harley forums talk them up to be awesome, but IMO they are the biggest piece of shit auotomotive related that ive ever bought)

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=531603

ive got a mustang vintage 2up seat, power commander and air cleaner waiting to be installed, but they are all up for sale because i think im trading ths bike on a night rod special. if youre intrested in em pm me :cheers:

I did 400 miles last sunday here in missouri, on the stock seat. Mean that thing punishes your ass after the first couple hundred. Hard as a rock lol

203Cree

Established Member
Didnt know I had any nighster brothers on here! nice bike man, I thought about getting one that color, but seeing them next to each other in person, well im just a sucker for black :D

what kinda bars are those? info on your other mods if ya dont mind?

heres some pics of my bitch. stock except for V&H short shots (all the harley guys and harley forums talk them up to be awesome, but IMO they are the biggest piece of shit auotomotive related that ive ever bought)

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=531603

ive got a mustang vintage 2up seat, power commander and air cleaner waiting to be installed, but they are all up for sale because i think im trading ths bike on a night rod special. if youre intrested in em pm me :cheers:

I did 400 miles last sunday here in missouri, on the stock seat. Mean that thing punishes your ass after the first couple hundred. Hard as a rock lol

Bars are Flanders Drag Bars. 32 wide, no rise, 6.5 pullback. Other mods are detachable luggage rack, National Cycles Flyscreen, relocated signals, painted the ham can, nostalgic grips, flipped the mirrors and pulled the baffles out of the stock muff's. Took off the belt guards and turned the plate vertical too.

Don't trade the bike, just get a better seat, lol. I've got 4k on mine as of today. 1400 of those were in the last 3 weeks. The seat gets better with time, but if you're a fatass like I am, it does wear down on you a bit. Mean City Cycles will take your stocker and redo it with memory foam and gel for less than what a new seat costs.

But if a Nighttrain is what you're craving, then by all means go ahead and do it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread