Shelby Alcoa Wheel Value?

Black_Chrome

Established Member
Long story short I got a bunch of GT500 parts to use for my build including a couple of rims thrown into a package deal. Only the front ones though, not a set of 4. They are genuine OEM with "Shelby Forged" on them, no center caps. To me they are a little too nice to use on my junk so I'm thinking of selling them though shipping might cost a bit being in the great white north.

So my question is what are two 20x9 Alcoa wheels worth (ballpark) in good condition? I know a while back they were fairly sought after but then they started to make them again so I'm not sure what a fair asking price is. Any help would be appreciated.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Realistically, $3500.-$4000 for a complete 9 out of 10 condition.
They are not as pricey as they once were.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
They go for about $1000 a wheel. They are no longer made so that is part of it. AM does now offer a knockoff that looks like if but they are not forged. I paid $4000 for my set but the rears had been widened to 11.75.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I agree, $1000 or so each, if there is no damage. Shipping will $40 or so depending upon where in the U.S.

The 9" fronts are the ones that get damaged most often, so there are people out there looking to replace damaged front wheels........Also, the "SHELBY FORGED" seem to be a little more desirable for the guys who bought the original Alcoa's offered to the public by Shelby Perf. Parts. The lack of center caps is not an issue for someone replacing a damaged wheel.........and for someone who wants to widen, the 9" fronts work fine for that project and installation on the rear after widening.

R

Users who are viewing this thread