*Shelby GT500 Vanity Plate Ideas?*

sikryd

Established Member
How many letters/number can you fit? Hawaii has 6... My plate has to do with my job as a Network Engineer. How about SPDFRK (speed Freak)?

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Here's mine: (Only allowed 7 letters/numbers so I made the best of it :))

1199mkz.jpg

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Here's mine: (Only allowed 7 letters/numbers so I made the best of it :))

1199mkz.jpg

Bwahahahahaha! We use the same script comments in online gaming when we dominate the opposing team so hard, they call hacks/cheats. :D

Awesome plate!

Here is mine, and I chose it for a few reasons. It has been handed down from the past two cars. First on a 1999 Trans Am, then a 2008 Mustang GT, now on the Shelby.

In theory, you can't go any faster...and I am a speed demon always wanting to go fast as possible. I guess it's also because I am a bit of a Star Wars nerd at times too.

DSC00820.jpg

AlCaPwn

Established Member
I wanted " U LOSE " for my termmy a few years back but someone has it in Texas :( . I woulda had to do something like " U LO5E " or " U LOS3" but it just wasn't the same :(

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The local law enforcement gives me sh!t about my plate when they pull me over. They always seem to have a snooty comment to make about it.

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Yeah, that is one reason I am glad the one I wanted was taken. The police would be pulling me over left and right for any and everything with " U LOSE " on my plate.

Users who are viewing this thread