Shelby quad exhaust upgrade

spgt500

Hi all,

I have a 2010 Shelby with the dual Magnaflow exhaust and would like to get the quad exhaust. Anybody selling a used quad exhaust (Magnaflow, Borla...)?

Also, I would really prefer changing the valance instead of cutting the existing one but would it fit with the current 2010 bumper?

Any advice will be very helpful, tks a lot!

cmoreno302

Established Member
Hi all,

I have a 2010 Shelby with the dual Magnaflow exhaust and would like to get the quad exhaust. Anybody selling a used quad exhaust (Magnaflow, Borla...)?

Also, I would really prefer changing the valance instead of cutting the existing one but would it fit with the current 2010 bumper?

Any advice will be very helpful, tks a lot!

I don't think the 2013-14 Shelby valence will fit the 2010-12 shelby or gt bumper. I think again I think the only way would be to either cut your original one or get a 2013-14 bumper. Not sure if by going the bumper change, you would have to get the lights aswell. Hope this helps.

spgt500

Tks for the quick response, yes changing the rear bumper means I would need to change the lights as well :) Would love it but seems expensive.. Any idea of the cost of changing bumper+lights+valance (with preferably with AM parts)? Any other changes required when switching from 2010 to 2013 bumper?
Otherwise, I guess I would have to cut the valance myself but am afraid it will look bad.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
to do it right you need a 13 bumper, lights and valence. Look around you can probably find them used.

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Tks for the quick response, yes changing the rear bumper means I would need to change the lights as well :) Would love it but seems expensive.. Any idea of the cost of changing bumper+lights+valance (with preferably with AM parts)? Any other changes required when switching from 2010 to 2013 bumper?
Otherwise, I guess I would have to cut the valance myself but am afraid it will look bad.

Just did the swap a few weeks ago, after it was all over, it was close to $2K in parts and paint. There are a few people on here who have cut their valance to fit the Quad tips and said it wasnt hard. Not sure on the looks since i havent seen it personally.

cobraboss

Established Member
Just did the swap a few weeks ago, after it was all over, it was close to $2K in parts and paint. There are a few people on here who have cut their valance to fit the Quad tips and said it wasnt hard. Not sure on the looks since i havent seen it personally.

Did mine and Red-GT500 is right on with the price, but I added the black piece between the lights and that was another $350.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread