• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Shifter

Discussion in '2015+ Shelby GT350 Mustang' started by 1987GN, Jun 15, 2019.

1. 03reptile

03reptile Active Member Established Member

I've been driving the poop out of the 19' GT350 since putting in the MGW shifter. The more I drive it, the more I like it. I can't comprehend a shifter that is more communicative than this one. Totally pleased with it!

jvandy50 likes this.
  2. 1FASFKR

1FASFKR Active Member Established Member

Basically just callin you fellater.
    Your input with post 24 was totally unneccessary. Nothing but a shit stir. I wish you had seen it. I got nuthin to hide. I'll PM you the important part of it if you'd like.

01FormulaTA likes this.
  3. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Handlebar mustaches... PSSHHH! Established Member Established Member

How was the week off? Good thing they don’t ban for stupid because you’d never be back.

Glad I’m living rent free in the pea brain of yours... so much so that you need to quote me 2x!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

4. Ninjak

Ninjak Posting from The Shadow's Established Member

Interesting read until the usual break down of opinions happen. I have a 17, and I have had no issues with my shifter. Now that said, I had a MGW in my 11 GT500. Why ? because the stock was trash. It was truly a night and day difference and worth the time and money to go with the MGW. I have also seen that shifter compared to other brands as I have help friends install them. MGW is a great product compared to some of the others. For the 350, I am still with my OEM because I have not had any issues, and the shifter does not feel sloppy or bad to me. Now will I buy a MGW one day ? Maybe. perhaps when I get ready to do the clutch. Until then I will keep the OEM and keep driving.

5. 03reptile

03reptile Active Member Established Member

After 36 days of waiting, my Ford OEM shifter showed up at the dealership!! Good thing I purchased the MGW shifter a couple days after my 2019 Shifter crapped out. Now I have a new, updated, GT350 shifter to hang on the wall!

Tob likes this.