SHO exhaust

black93

Established Member
sounds ok, what other systems do they have out??

NESHO makes one too.

Corsa Performance Exhaust, in conjunction with Hennessey Performance, are offering a special SHOClub/SHOforum discount for Corsa's new stainless steel catback exhaust system for the 2010 SHO. The price for club members is $1349.00 plus $25 UPS ground shipping to anywhere in the continental United States (shipping outside the U.S. is available.) That's a savings of $246.00 off the list price.

The system is T304 stainless steel and takes the stock 2010 SHO exhaust from four mufflers to two. Corsa's noise canceling technology offers a nice tone outside without interior drone, and of course it comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It's a bolt-on system so no welding or special installation is required.

Both Corsa and Hennessey report gains of approximately 12-14 horsepower and 11-14 pound-feet of torque from the system.

Corsa is offering this special price through Hennessey Performance. You'll order through Hennessey and the exhaust system will ship directly from Corsa via UPS ground. Orders should ship within 2-3 days of ordering.

Ordering is simple--call the main Hennessey Performance telephone number at 979-885-1300. Ask to speak with Alex about ordering the Corsa exhaust for the 2010 SHO, and be sure to mention the SHOClub/SHOforum discount (that last part is the most important step!) Alex will take your info and place the order.

Last edited:

bpmurr

Established Member
I'm thinking about the Corsa. I'm hoping Borla puts their exhaust video online so I can hear that as well.

bpmurr

Established Member
For me not having a drone is very important in a car like the SHO. I went with the Corsa because of this. The stock exhaust note is non existant. The car is super quiet.

Cobra99

Established Member
The most bang for the buck right now for the SHO is a good tune. I talked to the company who sold me the tune, about the exhaust. I specifically asked if the tune needed modified for the Corsa system they were selling. No tune modification is need and I was told that there is minimal gain with the system. I have no reason to doubt this info as they have two shop cars they are using for testing. One is a daily driver with a tune and Corsa exhaust. The tune really wakes this car up!

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Love the Corsa system

Dyno, In-Car, Outside....

[youtube_browser]37uJ2_QVAdo[/youtube_browser]

WOT track runs

[youtube_browser]K34CRHtRwms[/youtube_browser]

-Rick

Cobra99

Established Member
For those sitting on the fence, I just installed the Corsa Exhaust Saturday. For a about $2k, I have the exhaust, Air-Aid, SCT tuner and Livernois stage 2 tune. All make the car a better performer. It funny what you notice now that the exhaust can be heard. The car was nice at stock, but sooooo much better now that's it tuned and has an exhaust note.

Users who are viewing this thread