Should I get new wheels

towbar

Established Member
I've been trying to decide if I should get new wheels or just keep the ones I have. Im in need of some new tires so I've been thinking about getting new wheels also. Below is a pic of my current setup. 93 cobra reps that are anthracite. I was thinking about doing 10th anniversary deep dish in anthracite. What are your guys thoughts? Should I stay with what I have have or change it up? Any other wheel suggestions? Staying 4 lug.
5745aba8d6254faf45567b61f6f0c045.jpg
48f9d1b3c9d88bd43046fc5842853b5e.jpg
838bcea4df634f64a71ad6324af24e66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I say go both ways. Grab the 10th's first then once you have enough coin grab a set of tires for the Cobra reps. Switch up the wheels just like you do with shoes.

Last edited:

towbar

Established Member
I say go both ways. Grab the 10th's first then once you have enough coin grab a set of tires for the Cobra reps. Switch up the wheels just you do with shoes.
See I was thinking this too. I love the cobra reps, I've just had them forever and was thinking about changing it up.

AssPikle

Established Member
I was never a fan of the cobra turbine wheels. They are unique but i would get different ones. Keep the turbine wheels though for later.

towbar

Established Member
I know you said you were staying 4 lug...... But Im going to be that guy that tries to convince you otherwise.....

View attachment 1554453MW18_TonyFrank_29 by |SK Photography|, on Flickr
The wheel options are so much better with 5 lug. Car looks amazing. But I'm going to keep the cobra reps even if I get new wheels so I'm gonna stay 4 lug. Thanks though

Coiled03

Established Member
The wheel options are so much better with 5 lug. Car looks amazing. But I'm going to keep the cobra reps even if I get new wheels so I'm gonna stay 4 lug. Thanks though

That makes no sense. Go 5-lug, get much nicer wheels, sell the reps, and recoup most of your cost. Why are you so attached to the reps?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, staying 4 lug.
I was going to suggest 94-97 Cobra wheels. They look killer on LX foxes.

towbar

Established Member
Even though there are so much better wheel choices with 5 lug, I'm staying 4 lug because I already have a rear disc setup. That and the reps have a sentimental value to me so I want to be able to throw them back on when I want.

Users who are viewing this thread