Show Car, 1993 5.0 LX Hatchback, Loaded, 40,000miles

jserr68594

Established Member
You wouldn't want to deliver the car to Toledo, OH would you? :shrug:

I would be seriously interested if only you were closer!!

JD86

Established Member
Beautiful car and it is the right color combo. But with a stock block, stock heads, a T5 tranny, still four lug, no suspension mods to speak of and no power adder........your gonna be hard pressed to find a buyer at $13K. I have no doubt you put more than that in it to get it into that condition. But at that price they are usually H/C/I cars with a little boost. Hey, there is an ass for every seat and these cars are getting harder and harder to find in good condition. Sooner or later someone will coughup the cash.

This is all just for the sake of conversation and I wish you luck on the sell. It is a beautiful car.

DBlock

Established Member
Beautiful car and it is the right color combo. But with a stock block, stock heads, a T5 tranny, still four lug, no suspension mods to speak of and no power adder........your gonna be hard pressed to find a buyer at $13K. I have no doubt you put more than that in it to get it into that condition. But at that price they are usually H/C/I cars with a little boost. Hey, there is an ass for every seat and these cars are getting harder and harder to find in good condition. Sooner or later someone will coughup the cash.

This is all just for the sake of conversation and I wish you luck on the sell. It is a beautiful car.

Thanks for all the compliments once again guys!, tons of interest and phone calls but still no sell! bump!

92LX302

Established Member
Bump for you. At that price, if I had to replace my '92 (identical but grey interior), I'd be on a plane right now to get it.

They need to realise market price for clean foxes are REALLY different in Canadian market than the US one.

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
dont move on that price at all. car is worth every penny. ive seen similar foxbodys SELL for 17-19k

any one who disagrees does not know these cars at all and how rare it is to find one in this condition. honestly if i was you i would keep it. my friend has one almost identical to this one except he has grey interior. glws

DBlock

Established Member
Wow! thank you again guys for the compliments. I couldn't agree more with the last 2 posters! Thank you, and........bump!!!!

1992-LX-HATCH

Established Member
If you were on the East Coast and I didn't already have a hatch, I would have already shown up at your house with $12,500 cash. Don't know if you would have taken it, but that's where I would be at. The only reason that car hasn't sold (IMO) is the BC location.

BTW - is that interior an original black or is it a grey conversion. I ask because the console looks "shiny" like it might be painted. Could just be lighting.

DBlock

Established Member
If you were on the East Coast and I didn't already have a hatch, I would have already shown up at your house with $12,500 cash. Don't know if you would have taken it, but that's where I would be at. The only reason that car hasn't sold (IMO) is the BC location.

BTW - is that interior an original black or is it a grey conversion. I ask because the console looks "shiny" like it might be painted. Could just be lighting.

All original interior, best I have ever seen. There is shine from the mothers interior dressing. I will accept all reasonable offers but no more $1000 price drops. Tons of interest, people seem more flaky then ever. Someone could buy this car, take it to a local show and it would probably win or at least 2nd, 3rd. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread