Show Car, 1993 5.0 LX Hatchback, Loaded, 40,000miles

DBlock

Established Member
Why so many phone calls but no one follows through?, a lot of dreamers out there! Someone make my day with a decent offer and make it a reality! I have too many cars and need the room ASAP! I'll send pics to Proove it! Bump!!!

polock4life

Established Member
dont move on that price at all. car is worth every penny. ive seen similar foxbodys SELL for 17-19k

any one who disagrees does not know these cars at all and how rare it is to find one in this condition. honestly if i was you i would keep it. my friend has one almost identical to this one except he has grey interior. glws

Maybe stock... with under 20k miles and more likely a notch. You can get a flawless 93 cobra for that with BLACK interior.

This is a phenomenal car, but it is no longer stock. In fact it was a roller, and has not been cleared up if this is even the original motor.

Again I think this is a sweet car, if it were all original it would be sold already. I do think it will sell soon with the weather heating up. Being in Canada is also hurting as most U.S. buyers aren't willing to deal w/ the international purchase.

Awesome car and stay firm!

JD86

Established Member
Maybe stock... with under 20k miles and more likely a notch. You can get a flawless 93 cobra for that with BLACK interior.

This is a phenomenal car, but it is no longer stock. In fact it was a roller, and has not been cleared up if this is even the original motor.

Again I think this is a sweet car, if it were all original it would be sold already. I do think it will sell soon with the weather heating up. Being in Canada is also hurting as most U.S. buyers aren't willing to deal w/ the international purchase.

Awesome car and stay firm!

I didnt notice the car was in Canada so consider my earlier post null and void. I stand by my statement if this car were in the US but I know nothing about the Canadian car market or current economy so.................... if it is worth $13K up there, stand on it! I wouldnt know.

I was thinking it was more of a $9-$10K car but that would be in the southeaster US. And I do know these cars. Probably as good as anyone.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I told him That I would give him what he's asking for his car in trade for my car plus 15 K on his end :)

not a bad deal :) but I'm biased lol

[youtube_browser]P8_qo9dX8FI&list=UU-aAC91jSps6GV9nHpc4eMA&index=2[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]PZLU-OsfqqY&list=UU-aAC91jSps6GV9nHpc4eMA[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

vfwpost523

Established Member
Happy to say this car is SOLD and on a truck to MA now! You can see it at Mustang Car Club of New England events this summer! Thank you Dustin!

Users who are viewing this thread