Picture1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

BlackCaprice94

Heavy Chevy
Established Member
00 Aggie said:
I think those are ROHs.

Yea....I think your right...theyre identical except the ROH's have a deeper lip....its a nice lookin wheel i have the stock imp wheels on mine

Shane's93LX

Established Member
BlackDrop50 said:
That's very interesting because I ordered some of the same wheels from the same company, the wheels didn't fit right, they were the wrong offset and would hit the strut, even with a wheel spacer. I had to return them, and they wouldn't refund my $1,000, so I had to go through my credit card company. Now the company has dissapeared :mj: :fm:

Heh, it's been awhile but, sucks to hear about that. When I placed the order by phone I asked if I'd need to know any particular backspacing, and they said they had it taken care of. My car being a '93 may have helped though since the inner fenders are different or something I think.

I believe their name has changed to WheelReplicas.

'01 Bolt

Close The Borders!!
Established Member
Getteup..... that is an awsome freakin' car...is the five lug conversion very hard to do ? I have been kicking around the idea for while on my 93 LX, but i'm not so mech. skilled.... thx

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
well it doesnt really compare to the foxes already up, but just got the car painted mineral grey, and yes all i have is camera phone pics

0.jpg

carcoa2.jpg

carcoa3.jpg

carcoa5.jpg

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Looks like Jay and I own brothers!

Here's mine, a couple of pics from this weekend as I finished up a custom stereo install in it for entertainment purposes while hanging out in the tent at WFC 8.

radio_area.jpg

passenger_door_final.jpg

hatch_area_in_vinyl2.jpg

stereo_system.jpg

rear_quarter_view.jpg

engine.jpg

Always something to add, replace, upgrade, or repair but I love the fox bodies and will probably always have one (of some variety).

Users who are viewing this thread