Sick Cobra Exhaust Vid

mystical

Established Member
thanks guys, and i let off the gas cuz the corner was scaring me ha. and i wanna eventually get a h-pipe. i do not know the series flowmaster phill, sorry all i know is that the inlet outlets were 2.5, and midpipe was 3 i believe

Good call on switching to an H-Pipe, it'll get rid of the rasp that the BBK X-Pipes are notorious for. Sounds good though.

lol at all the Flowmaster haters. Best sounding muffler ever:rockon:

TRIPLEBLK03

Established Member
Good call on switching to an H-Pipe, it'll get rid of the rasp that the BBK X-Pipes are notorious for. Sounds good though.

lol at all the Flowmaster haters. Best sounding muffler ever:rockon:

what is with all the people that hate flowmasters, is it the fact that every foxbody on planet had them or yall just dont like way they sound on a 4v? everyone loves the mac catback and IMHO it sounds similar to flows. eather way cant go wrong with bassani or borla stingers eather:beer:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Nice vid.

what is with all the people that hate flowmasters, is it the fact that every foxbody on planet had them or yall just dont like way they sound on a 4v? everyone loves the mac catback and IMHO it sounds similar to flows. eather way cant go wrong with bassani or borla stingers eather:beer:

I don't know about anyone else but I've never liked Flowmasters. No matter what they are on they just sound too hollow for me. Mac's sound deeper which is why I use them.

Last edited:

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
I sent you a pm regarding the midpipe, car looks great man perfectly done oxford white in my opinion. Did you ever say your suspension setup? The stance looks great it looks to me like an H&R set but never know.

Users who are viewing this thread