Sick Cobra Exhaust Vid

cobrasvtcrazy

New Cobra Maniac
Established Member
Here is another quick vid i made. Thanks for viewing. :banana:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nkgIImOzpc"]YouTube - Flowmastered Cobra[/nomedia]

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Not my cup of tea (not a fan of flows on cobras besides the 44s) but your car is badass! I love the rear video shoot, looks mean from the back! :banana:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
good editing and the car looks great, however, i'm just not a big flowmaster fan....also, stay in the gas as you go past the camera next time. for some reason a lot of people let off right as they get near the camera

7.62x51

Established Member
good editing and the car looks great, however, i'm just not a big flowmaster fan....also, stay in the gas as you go past the camera next time. for some reason a lot of people let off right as they get near the camera

Your right, I've noticed that too. People just let off right as they pass the camera, defeats the whole purpose of hearing the exhaust at WOT. Happens alot for whatever reason lol

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Great editing but not a big fan of the hollow/crackling sound of the flows with the X. You have some major negative camber on the rear and are going to wear the insides of those tires quickly. I assume that they are 315's, but why do they stick out so far?

phil'snotch

Established Member
nice sounds better than most slp set-ups imo....

what series flowmasters, what size and what mid pipe?

cobrasvtcrazy

New Cobra Maniac
Established Member
thanks guys, and i let off the gas cuz the corner was scaring me ha. and i wanna eventually get a h-pipe. i do not know the series flowmaster phill, sorry all i know is that the inlet outlets were 2.5, and midpipe was 3 i believe

Users who are viewing this thread