Sick of the Cold already!

SvilleCobra

Established Member
Ok...snow, salt, and more on the way in Ohio. Cobra in storage for the winter. I get my fix by starting her monthly and moving up down the driveway a bit to move the pieces and parts. This is depressing!

Anyone feeling the same withdrawal symptoms? Help me!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
lol. Mine has been down since Sept so I'm over the shakes so far.

And we are getting our first sticking snowfall today.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Yeah, haven't driven mine in over a month. It's been in the 70's for the past few weeks too. Pretty sad, not to mention next winter i'll be in the next state over, so then I'll really feel your pain.

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Yeah, haven't driven mine in over a month. It's been in the 70's for the past few weeks too. Pretty sad, not to mention next winter i'll be in the next state over, so then I'll really feel your pain.

What state would that be?

I haven't really driven my SHO in about 4 months due to an electrical problem. I am just now fixing it. We haven't really gotten any snow, so on a dry day [when it is fixed] I may take it out for a spin.

bOmber

blah blah blah
Established Member
Took my cobra out today. It felt good running through the gears. Cant wait till spring to come:rolling:

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
-51 here today but im coming back to old Illinois for about a week then PCSing to KY. Cant wait to get out of this frozen wast land.

Users who are viewing this thread