"sid"

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey Travis, any talk of another Party Like a Rockstar night this year? That location was perfect for it. Just not on drag night again haha:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We might just do something Thurs evening instead of drag night. There's quite a few people who don't make the trip out to Darlington.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
AH BULL, I was hoping you'd do something maybe Tuesday or Wednesday night. You don't have early events the day after either of those 2 evenings, and the Drag Night people won't have to pick which thing they wanna do.... we can do both if it's on a different night :)

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
maybe the monday nite? the nite before the meet and greet? I plan on getting down there on sunday and staying till sunday. I dont know just throwing it out there

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Come up with any plans for this yet? Just seeing what's going on. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Let's get this going guys! Wednesday night seems to be the best night. What locations are we looking at? We did it at the doghouse last year.

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
Agreed. It was a good time last year. Nice to put faces to some members and a chance to meet pretty cool vendors.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We're thinking about Thurs night at The Dog House again, this time our timing will be a bit better. Another place to consider is a small place called Finn McCool's. They have great food and cold draft beer. I'm going to think about it tonight and hopefully post the details tomorrow.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
As long as it isn't at the DogHouse again. They place had some some real funky bitches.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You can't beat the doghouse price wise and times they stay open. The last 2 years we did it there were great, so maybe the bartender was a bit loopy lol

Users who are viewing this thread