Sig/Banners. Want a new one? Check inside...

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
Alright Ill get some more pics...

And im from the Sugar Land area..I come out to your area every now and then.. Do you go out anywhere out there or do you ever come over near here like westhiemer or anything?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
image.jpg

DVC00002.jpg

DSCN0364.jpg

DVC00004.jpg

Also, add Screamin Cobra in the sig pic somewhere.

Just some pics of my cobra and some of the setup...just use whatever and put something together, I figure that you could just play with all those pictures and come up with something cool, like 129saleen! thats a badass sig pic. thanks man
andrew

example:
REDNECKBMXER24.jpg

Last edited:

TheFranchise

Established Member
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I am waiting to get my Laptop back, so as soon as that happens, I will get back to work. For those that have requested sigs, I will get to them ASAP when I get the laptop back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cody

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Can somebody make me a sig pic with any of these pics and include my s/n? I can't decide which one I like so maybe one of each or blend them together? I'm leaning towards the burnout pic alot tho.

garage.php

garage.php

garage.php

garage.php

Last edited:

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I just bought this car and was wondering if I could get a sig using these pics. It's got a Whipple and I would love to have the logo in the Sig I just don't know where to get it. Also it made 647/602 on the last dyno run if you could put that in there somewhere. Thanks :bowdown:
04cobra001fp7.jpg

04cobra005ym6.jpg

04cobra006dh2.jpg

04cobrarear004en2.jpg

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I guess some people do have a life outside the internet. Plus it's the holiday season. ;-) Maybe kissing a little butt will help me get a signature;-)

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
oh, sorry mr Incredible

Do you like that :D I couldn't believe it wasn't taken already. Hey where do I get one of those cool "600 rwhp" avatars? Evidently the car i just bought dyno'd at 600+ rwhp.:coolman: Except I guess I need a "Whipple" one.

Users who are viewing this thread