SIG P320 - Good thing he wasn’t AIWB.

jshen

Established Member
I got this toy with additional manual safety...I got the hex optic as well but it isn't worth a damn due to small reticle...stock sites great and 15 rd mags available

Attachments

• 20210402_174354.jpg
    20210402_174354.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 86

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Serious question, why do you not carry with loaded chamber?

but honestly I have mixed feelings on this. Didn’t use to. Always ran my pistol hot. But accidents happen. And I don’t want to end up like officer blart in the video. I’m confident enough the I can rely on my skills to rack a slide fast enough in a situation. But I do understand the logic to keep it loaded also. Especially if you’re a cop. No one knows how they will react in the heat of the moment. For the most part most of us won’t ever need to discharge our pistol. Many cops don’t either in their whole career.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I’ll say this last thing about it... if you feel uneasy about a loaded pipe, one of two things is true:

1) you don’t trust your equipment
2 you don’t trust yourself

either one is an easy fix.

jshen

Established Member
I don't trust the leach lawyers who get involved..I don't trust the PDs now as they seem quick to throw the officer under the bus...

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I’ll say this last thing about it... if you feel uneasy about a loaded pipe, one of two things is true:

1) you don’t trust your equipment
2 you don’t trust yourself

either one is an easy fix.
Neither applies to me. And I’m ok with that. But that is a matter of opinion. Same can be said for those that chose to waste money on pistol gadgets that think it will help them shoot better. I haven’t yet but maybe some day I will regret my decisions. Time will tell.

MFE

Established Member
I don't even carry with my safety on anymore, after doing some "level 2" CCW training. I've dry-fired a million times and I was confident I could sweep the safety off between the draw and the aim without losing any time, but I'll tell ya...try it in the heat of the moment, against a timer? Forget it. Add in racking the slide? FORGET IT. Carry chambered, people. None of you are Israeli ninjas.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a bunch of 320s all with Apex flat triggers installed. Never had an issue. When the first recall came out I took one cocked with an empty chamber and threw it on a concrete floor at multiple angles and could not get it to go off. The recall was bullshit IMO.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah that does sound suspect, but who knows. He might be trying to spare himself from embarrassment. If I can't carry with one in the chamber I won't carry that gun.
Absolutely…. What’s the point if it isn’t ready to go at a moments notice…. Because that’s all you’re gonna get

Users who are viewing this thread