Sign the RPM Act Here

andymarkv

Established Member
I know many people like to bitch about the government...but do nothing.

There is momentum and the RPM Act has officially returned for consideration in 2021! Tell your U.S. Representative to do their part to finally save racing from government threat by supporting and passing the RPM Act into law this year.
Politicians will act, but only if they know voters will hold them accountable.

It is as simple as signing this petition.
Save Our Racecars!

Can't stand the fact that the EPA is trying to regulate street based race cars out of existence....? Here is your chance to DO something about it.

BREAKING NEWS: RPM Act Reintroduced for 2021 And We Talked To The Team In Washington - Protect Your Right To Race! - BangShift.com

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You guys are dreaming if you think that's going anywhere with the Dems in control. Dems hate everything that is remotely fun.

I've met with a lot of different people on the matter, from both parties, I think it has a true chance.

andymarkv

Established Member
You guys are dreaming if you think that's going anywhere with the Dems in control. Dems hate everything that is remotely fun.
Completely hear what you're saying, but when I sit back and bitch about it later, I can say "I did everything I could", especially since all that is required is a couple of keys strokes and zero dollars.

I have zero respect for individuals who complain about their situation, but does absolutely nothing to change it, or waits for someone else to do it for them.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I jumped on the signing campaign last time. I solved my issue by buying a 1969 Nova.

I'm waiting for the catch for street performance and tuning. With Bidet and the Demoshits in office, I have no doubt that the EPA will **** us.

Probably say you need to register each converted car and can never go back or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread