Silve Vert Whipple Snake

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Silver Vert Whipple Cobra

Finally got my car up and running after so many months of sitting my garage! :banana: Only issue am having right now is a code that i keep getting P0602 which after reading a lot around here is very normal on our cars because of the custom tune we have in our computers. Well here is a short video i hope you guys like it, thanks.

[video=youtube;BvILtQoVzfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvILtQoVzfc[/video]

Last edited:

crystal

Established Member
Finally got my car up and running after so many months of sitting my garage! :banana: Only issue am having right now is a code that i keep getting P0602 which after reading a lot around here is very normal on our cars because of the custom tune we have in our computers. Well here is a short video i hope you guys like it, thanks.

[video=youtube;BvILtQoVzfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvILtQoVzfc[/video]

best video....
buy.gif
good guys....it's best i like

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Glad you kept the car...Sounds real nice and look great... The new power must be a lot of fun.... This is next on my list. Any reason why you didn't go 2.9?

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Thanks Guys! @Cobracarrera yea am glad i kept it too :D i got into the 2.3 because couple of years ago i had a guy that swap this setup for my eaton for a really good price so i coulnt say no to the whipple :D Even tough is a 2.3 it does make some pretty good power. I dont really race my car but every once in a while in the highway i like to STEP ON IT! :D I will be going to KNOT'S this weekend so am hoping to see a lot of good cars outthere and meet new SVT owners

Woody6799

Established Member
Shiny! It takes balls to go with polished/chrome valve covers lol sounds great and looks great too

Users who are viewing this thread