• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Silver 04 convertible for sale $21,900

Discussion in 'Terminators Buy/Sell' started by 26baja454, Jul 19, 2019.

1. 26baja454

26baja454 New Member Established Member

04 Terminator for sale. 467 RWHP & 470 FPT. Love the car but never drive it so it's time to go. Here is the list of mods.

•All new rear IRS arms with Delrin bushings installed by Bruce and his team at Full Tilt Boogie Racing. Also installed by FTBR were Stifflers Fit System welded in sub frame connectors, MGW short throw shifter & 4.10 Ford Racing rear end gears
    •BBK catted x-pipe, Borla Stinger cat back exhaust system, McLeod RST Twin Disc clutch rates to 800hp with new intermediate shaft & an SCT Tuner with a custom dyno tune all done by Marv at C&M Performance
    •LFP Extreme Dual Pass Intercooler Heat Exchanger
    •LFP Big Mouth single blade throttle body with upgraded plenum intake
    •K&N air filter
    •NGK Iridium spark plugs
    •Power stop drilled and slotted brake rotors and pads
    •Eibach lowering springs
    •Smaller 2.76 charger pulley and larger 90mm idler pulley
    •VMP fuel pump voltage booster
    •Upgraded 26 spline intermediate shaft
    •New replacement aluminum flywheel

I believe that is all. Please message with any further questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Recon

Recon Well-Known Member Established Member

You need some better quality pictures, and the name and date card need to be on the car.

Pick your poison.

3. 26baja454

26baja454 New Member Established Member

Sounds good, I guess I didn't notice the quality of the photos were that bad. I'll get them updated and get the card on the car pic too. Thanks for the heads up! I posted on here last year and got destroyed because of the post and really want to try not to do that again.