SilverSnake is Gone :(

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Sold her tonight, new owner picking it up Thursday morning.

I got what I wanted for $, that is nice. SS will be missed.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Been a couple months now for me...sucks

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
well at least its going to a good home. at first i thought i was going to be reading another wrecked mustang story. glad thats not the case

metaman

Established Member
I will probably be looking to sell mine in the next 6 months or so. She has been good to me as a daily driver for over 6 years. Still runs like new at 107k miles. I am to the point now where I granny the car around out of boost all of the time to save money on gas.

I don't even think I have gone WOT in a week. I want to get something that is cheap as hell and sips the gas for daily driving so I can start saving money. Either that or land my next job with a company vehicle which is not out of the question.

I went through my Buick GN phase for about 6 years, now I have been though my 03 cobra phase for about the same time. Just ready for something different, things change and other than looking nice and sounding good the car just does not do much for me anymore.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I will probably be looking to sell mine in the next 6 months or so. She has been good to me as a daily driver for over 6 years. Still runs like new at 107k miles. I am to the point now where I granny the car around out of boost all of the time to save money on gas.

I don't even think I have gone WOT in a week. I want to get something that is cheap as hell and sips the gas for daily driving so I can start saving money. Either that or land my next job with a company vehicle which is not out of the question.

I went through my Buick GN phase for about 6 years, now I have been though my 03 cobra phase for about the same time. Just ready for something different, things change and other than looking nice and sounding good the car just does not do much for me anymore.

I know what you are saying.

nicky...you sold your car?!?!?!?

OP...congrats I guess.....what's next?

A F-150 probably.

yellow03vert

Established Member
I regreted selling my first cobra that is why I had to buy another. Now I am thinking of selling this one in the near future because I would like to buy a c6 Z06, which is really the only car I think I would be happy with besides a 03/04 cobra.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I regreted selling my first cobra that is why I had to buy another. Now I am thinking of selling this one in the near future because I would like to buy a c6 Z06, which is really the only car I think I would be happy with besides a 03/04 cobra.

I will buy another Terminator.

Users who are viewing this thread