SilverSnake Vid (Super 44 Content)

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I shot this video earlier on a highway out in the country. I have some sort of feedback in the audio. Not sure why, strange.

Anyway. Skip to 30 seconds in.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEdKk5VZey8"]YouTube- SilverSnake Off The Chain...........[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfbEbrgW3q8"]YouTube- SilverSnake- The Revenge[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I snapped a couple pics too.

ScannedImage-16.gif

ScannedImage-17-2.gif

JRock

Established Member
Looks great, sounds mean!

Btw, the mic might be broken. That sort of feedback sounds similar to a busted mic.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
Super quiet. I assume stock manifolds and mid pipe is why it is so quiet. I had a 94 f150 I put a super 40 on. I was so excited for it to sound good but it was barely louder than stock. It still had the single small exhaust with two cats on it too so.. It noticibly flowed better than the stocker tho.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Sounds sick

One of my favorite Cobras on this site.

:beer:

Super quiet. I assume stock manifolds and mid pipe is why it is so quiet. I had a 94 f150 I put a super 40 on. I was so excited for it to sound good but it was barely louder than stock. It still had the single small exhaust with two cats on it too so.. It noticibly flowed better than the stocker tho.

I think the video is deceiving you, it is MUCH louder than stock. lol:shrug:

I'm pretty sure it's upr o/r x pipe and super 44's.

Give this man a cookie. :beer:

02 Min Grey GT

Established Member
Nice car; sounds good!

I don't know about all the people saying it sounds stock or too quiet. It definitely sounds louder than stock.

Small piece of advice: next time take a friend with you to run the camera so we don't have to watch 3:00 of video to see :30 of your car!! Haha!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Nice car; sounds good!

I don't know about all the people saying it sounds stock or too quiet. It definitely sounds louder than stock.

Small piece of advice: next time take a friend with you to run the camera so we don't have to watch 3:00 of video to see :30 of your car!! Haha!

Thanks man.

Whats wrong, don't like dump trucks and semi-trucks? :-D

Last edited:

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Those were some nice Semis...just listen to them diesels lol. Very nice, sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread