Since we're talking about Billetflow TB's and idlers.......

TruBlu03

Originally posted by OverToad
With DSG, you can go with the black like what HotRodHarry has, or you can go the polished route. Either will look good.

That's the beauty of DSG ;-)

Actually, I never even thought about polished! I've never been one for flash but I have to admit, it sure is tempting :D

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
Have you seen a redfire convert around town with paper tags. I saw one yesterday while house shopping with the wife. Older guy and his son were cruising up 35N... I rolled up and waved, neither of them acknowledged my prescence, so I decided to let them hear the chorus of uncatted/unbaffled exhaust :)

You gotta do what you gotta do. :D

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
If I see'em........I'll race'em.............kick his arse...........then force him off the road.............all in the name of peace and comraderie! :D

Remind me not to race you ;-)

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Those PINK pullies and TB look AWESOME Toad!
Now when are you gonna come down here and race? It'll be fair...your "stock" car against my "stock" car. ;-)

OverToad

Established Member
:dw:
I'm going to pay Doug good money to anodize some REAL PINK pulley's, I'm going to ship them to Poor Todd, and have him install them on your car :burnout:

Your car isn't stock! Your going to have non-stock 1/2's! :D

I WILL get down there this summer. Just gotta get some things sorted out here first.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
:dw:
I'm going to pay Doug good money to anodize some REAL PINK pulley's, I'm going to ship them to Poor Todd, and have him install them on your car :burnout:

ROFL!! You do that and I'LL install them. How are you going to explain getting whooped by pink pullies? :D

OverToad

Established Member
Hell, at this point, I'm ready to just dunk my entire engine in a vat and have it anodized red :burnout:

ROFL!! You do that and I'LL install them. How are you going to explain getting whooped by pink pullies? :D

Why, I'll just use the age-old excuse that us men have been using for years............"I let her win." :coolman:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
You got pictures of your car OverToad? I wanna see the wheels. I have a redfire and am thinking of doing the same with mine. Can you put the blower shield back on or does it not fit now?

Users who are viewing this thread