Single turbo or Vortech

CPRsm

The heads and compression helps a lot. Closer an intake valve build a ton of cyl pressure. The large turbine is also why the AR housing are T3.

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
I know Im a little late...but just wanted to say..I have a hellion single and I LOVE IT!!! No problems on install...tuning was easy with BBR...And Did I say I LOVE IT!!!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I know Im a little late...but just wanted to say..I have a hellion single and I LOVE IT!!! No problems on install...tuning was easy with BBR...And Did I say I LOVE IT!!!

Epc win. Congrats, do you have a photo of the dynograph? I wanna see what your power curve is like, one member was saying it should be dying after 6,000 rpms but I bet your just pulls to redline. If you have one, please upload it!

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
Epc win. Congrats, do you have a photo of the dynograph? I wanna see what your power curve is like, one member was saying it should be dying after 6,000 rpms but I bet your just pulls to redline. If you have one, please upload it!

I will be hitting the Dyno the end of the month...It is quite a drive for me to get to one I live in the country! Im running off the gate...so only 6.5 psi...

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
Lol, are you a hellion or bbr rep?

Nope! Just new to this forum...Was a big LS guy for years and years and just recently switched to ford because Not fond of the Gov't owning my car manufacturer!! Only had the Mustang for a year and the turbo for little over a month!

Bloo

Established Member
why cuz of the 1 post, lol

Yeah, he just joined and his first post was hyping up a kit not many people are fond of. I personally don't know much about it. Just read others say its a really tight fit and falls on its face after 6k :shrug:

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
Yeah, he just joined and his first post was hyping up a kit not many people are fond of. I personally don't know much about it. Just read others say its a really tight fit and falls on its face after 6k :shrug:

Yup...Because I didn't have any of the problems mentioned...And if it falls on its face it isn't on 6psi I will assure you of that!!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Such warm welcome, regardless of these guys, welcome to svtp. Congrats on your car and turbo kit.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
2013 automatic, Twin Hellion, BBR tuned :banana:

Hellioncomplete_zps6aac2793.jpg

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
I almost went twins...But the sleeper is soo much better for my taste. and not trying to go outrageous..I just want a 10.99 or better and as close to 600 whp as is safe. Im sure that won't last long cuz boost is addictive!!

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Yup...Because I didn't have any of the problems mentioned...And if it falls on its face it isn't on 6psi I will assure you of that!!

Can't PM you, but you live in greenwood? I also live here...just moved here 5 months ago. I'd love to see your car!

Users who are viewing this thread