Sister's article and music video published in the Huffington Post!!

CobraMac

Established Member
She's been working on all of her music for a while and is constantly having meeting with Music Executives and keeps getting told things that need to be changed, so she wrote a song about it and it's getting some big exposure now!!! Her songs have been in commercials and on TV already, but now this is finally getting her out there more. The article is really good and the music video is awesome!! It picks up in tempo about 30-40 seconds in!

Brittany McDonald: Sex Sells Is Never Going Out of Style

[youtube_browser]B_bBGY9DHmY[/youtube_browser]

91svtbird

Established Member
After reading her article and listening to her music I've now become a fan. I like what she had to say. She sounds like she's got her priority's and perspective right. Love that she is standing up for herself and being true to herself. Great voice beautiful girl !
I wish her all the best.

George

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
:beer: to her.... what an amazing voice!!!! a lot of talent in that family!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brandon, you know I've been a fan of your sister since you first posted her singing. She has a great voice, nice style, and most of all, her message in her music hasn't changed as she's climbed the ladder. She has stayed true to her beliefs and that is true character. I like Carrie Underwood but she's changed a lot since winning American Idol. She hasn't overdone her "transformation", but she definitely changed to the recommendations of her managers and media executives. Swapping some of her innocence for sexiness. Sex sells, so they say. And then there's Taylor Swift who continues to do it her way and refuses to compromise on her values and on who she is. She manages her own career for good reason, and shows that being true to yourself can still bring great success. Great talent doesn't have to be "enhanced". Brittany and Taylor are alike in that way. I truly pray Brittany stays strong and never compromises. She doesn't have to. Like she said, "If you can't beat them, change the game?" I wish her continued and great success! :)

CobraMac

Established Member
Thank you everyone!!

And Bob, thank you very much again!! You always have amazing things to say and I showed my sister your post and it made her smile from ear to ear!! You're the man buddy!

CobraMac

Established Member
Thanks again everyone! She loves hearing the great responses!! I really hope she does go far, she definitely deserves it from all the hard work she's put in!!

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
Wow, man this is the first ive come across your sis. Wishing her the best of luck to a very talented person she seems very well deserved

Users who are viewing this thread