Slow work forces sale... 01 black L

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
kinda firm at 14,000 will do less cash with gun trades if you are interested. pm me what you were thinking and we will go from there.

truck is very clean.

thecowboy

Established Member
Is it a good daily driver? How about long distance? I'm definitely interested, maybe this weekend if it's still for sale. I'd be driving in from NJ(I love road trips) shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or pm me

thecowboy

Established Member
Hey, I sent you an e-mail. My credit union has 2 forms they want filled out that I can fax to you. Just let me know a number. They'll cut a payoff check to your bank and the rest to you. I can't find your number so you can e-mail it or call me at 6095190907.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Hey, I sent you an e-mail. My credit union has 2 forms they want filled out that I can fax to you. Just let me know a number. They'll cut a payoff check to your bank and the rest to you. I can't find your number so you can e-mail it or call me at 6095190907.

hmmmm

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member

Sounds fishy bud. I tell you what I'll compromise.

You get the money, give it to my bank, they'll send you the title, then you can pick up the truck.

Deal?

:shrug:

thecowboy

Established Member
I'd love to, but you tell me a bank that will hand out cash on a secured loan without some way of knowing they will get the title. Call the Credit Union if you want and ask them how they handle it. ABCO FCU in Rancocas, NJ. They have a website as well. It's not like I am going to come get the truck before your bank confirms they get the money. The forms don't ask for any personal info besides your Name, who your financier is, and the info on your truck. And your bank sends the title directly to the credit union, not me. The credit union signs their info on it, then I register it.

Don't know what else to tell you. If it sounds fishy, then it sounds fishy. Doesn't matter to me, like I said give me a call if you want to discuss anything. Either Way, good luck with the sale.

EDIT: Also I am scanning in the forms just so you can see what they faxed me.

Last edited:

thecowboy

Established Member
This first form is the form for my CU to know what bank you use and get the info for the truck.
Untitled-1.gif

This second form my bank will send in with their check to your bank to make sure the title gets sent to them. Again pretty standard. Ask your bank what they think, I am just trying to purchase a Lightning.

Untitled-3.gif

If you still have seconds thoughts, that's fine. I'd see what your bank thinks, but if you don't want to that's fine. And again, I would not be picking up your truck until all money is paid and your bank confirms this.

Last edited:

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Hmm... looks legit to me. I'll print off a copy and take it to my credit union and see what she thinks.

If this all goes down okay, are you planning on having the truck picked up and delivered or coming and getting it yourself?

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
yes. take it for christs sake.

I got offered 10 grand for it yesterday. I might as well go put my junk in a meat grinder.

Users who are viewing this thread