Slp loudmouth?

STACKZ89

Established Member
So who is running a off road X-pipe and the slp or magnaflow muffler deletes? How loud is it really and does it sound good or just so loud it's bad?

sweetlou1182

Established Member
My friends dad had a 13 with an offroad X and the SLPs and they were crazy loud, but lots of baffling to it. Even in idle if you reved it it baffled like a mofo. I love loud exhausts myself as I'm currently running Lethal O/R X and Bassani race mufflers and want long tubes to go louder but to me it particularly didn't have the best sound even tho it was LOUD

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
With our Race axleback (muffler delete) and an offroad X, you will be nearing the verge of what most owners would consider too loud for street driving. This is just a generalization, of course, because everyone has different exhaust preferences and ideas of what loud is.

You may want some to keep some form of muffling in the system to reduce the rasp you usually get with X pipes.

STACKZ89

Established Member
With our Race axleback (muffler delete) and an offroad X, you will be nearing the verge of what most owners would consider too loud for street driving. This is just a generalization, of course, because everyone has different exhaust preferences and ideas of what loud is.

You may want some to keep some form of muffling in the system to reduce the rasp you usually get with X pipes.

What do you offer that would be loud but not drone?

Users who are viewing this thread