Small business owner what software/program to send checks/payments

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I know there alot of small business owners on here and I was curious what do you guys use to send checks for invoices from customers?

As my business is growing fast it's getting very tiring having to hand right each company check to customers.

Trying to see what you guys use? I know there are softwares or programs that makes it ALOT easier to do it on the computer and just print it and sign it.

Thanks.

jbs$

Established Member
I use Peachtree, however, befor you make this decision, find out which program your Accountant uses. Getting one that they are familiar with will save you time and money.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
QuickBooks without a doubt. Been using it at the office for years. Our accountant loves that we use it. QuickBooks is something you should definitely look into. It's a very solid program and easy to use. So solid that I dropped support (except for payroll) as it was never used.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
QuickBooks without a doubt. Been using it at the office for years. Our accountant loves that we use it. QuickBooks is something you should definitely look into. It's a very solid program and easy to use. So solid that I dropped support (except for payroll) as it was never used.

Thanks Bob.

Might have to give Quickbooks a shot. Right now I'm keeping track of everything with Excel but it coming to the point where I need a solid software because the business is growing so fast.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We're actually going to upgrading from QuickBooks 2012 to QuickBooks 2013 this week. I like what they've done with the 2013 version. Easier to use than ever. :)

Users who are viewing this thread