Small pull In The TT Cobra On Low Boost

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
After driving for 30 mins on these crappy winter roads we finally got some space to open her up. 32 degrees outside and she did pretty well with the traction to my surprise. My cousins first ever ride in the cobra aswell. God i cant wait till it gets warm out!!!

2003 TT Cobra Low Boost - YouTube

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Lmao had to laugh at the little convo at the end. Cars a beast and sounds sick. What's your setup again??
Nevermind found it, 5.3 stroker (3.7 bore?) and twin 5858's. Good power I didn't think 58's would push 1100rw. Would you mind posting up how the **** you got your car down to 3100 with the IRS and an iron block!? Loll

Last edited:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Lmao had to laugh at the little convo at the end. Cars a beast and sounds sick. What's your setup again??

Lol yeah i sound like a retard, it was the first time driving it in a month so i got a little excited. Its a 5.3 stroker, Hp TT kit. The block is aluminium. About the weight of the car, id really need to think of what i did through out the years and get a list going. And about the 5858s, they arent normal precision turbos that they sell. I got a small hook up on special built 5858s that they dont really sell to the public through a good friend at there place.

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Haha low booost bro low fookin boost! All good I'm in NY too so brooklyn accent is normal to me.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
"Carbon fiber hood and trunk lid, seats, rear delete seats, trunk to melt, all the insulation scraped out, chrome moly kmember, coil overs, door bars cut out, all s/c junk removed, aluminum block, cruise control removed, lightweight gel speakers, alumistars with tire front wheels 15lb each, 15'' weld wheels in rear, chrome moly bumper support front and rear, billet trans. I think thats it but im not sure"
I'm just gonna stop asking questions and start searching haha. I still don't see how you dropped so much weight. Although it says aluminum motor?? Did you stoke the a teksid?

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Lol yeah i sound like a retard, it was the first time driving it in a month so i got a little excited. Its a 5.3 stroker, Hp TT kit. The block is aluminium. About the weight of the car, id really need to think of what i did through out the years and get a list going. And about the 5858s, they arent normal precision turbos that they sell. I got a small hook up on special built 5858s that they dont really sell to the public through a good friend at there place.

Sounds like a beast. Did you go with the aluminator block or a teksid? From what I've read people say to stay away from stroking a block like the teksid or the aluminator but clearly you are getting good results.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
"Carbon fiber hood and trunk lid, seats, rear delete seats, trunk to melt, all the insulation scraped out, chrome moly kmember, coil overs, door bars cut out, all s/c junk removed, aluminum block, cruise control removed, lightweight gel speakers, alumistars with tire front wheels 15lb each, 15'' weld wheels in rear, chrome moly bumper support front and rear, billet trans. I think thats it but im not sure"
I'm just gonna stop asking questions and start searching haha. I still don't see how you dropped so much weight. Although it says aluminum motor?? Did you stoke the a teksid?

I bought a fully built motor from Paschal a few years ago. Its a non sleeved aluminum block, 5.3 with the billet crank and a stage 3 comp cam.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Sounds like a beast. Did you go with the aluminator block or a teksid? From what I've read people say to stay away from stroking a block like the teksid or the aluminator but clearly you are getting good results.

Thanks a lot man. Ive had this motor in the car for a while and never had a problem. First time hearing that from someone really. The aluminum block is different from the iron block, a lot of areas are a lot thicker. They said my motor was good for 1500hp, but im not looking to find that out lol. My trans and rear end is tapped out so i cant go over what i have now or ill start braking a lot of shit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Amazing car. And on low boost. On more boost on better roads that would be scary fast for sure. Nice!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Thanks a lot man. Ive had this motor in the car for a while and never had a problem. First time hearing that from someone really. The aluminum block is different from the iron block, a lot of areas are a lot thicker. They said my motor was good for 1500hp, but im not looking to find that out lol. My trans and rear end is tapped out so i cant go over what i have now or ill start braking a lot of shit.

Internally the motor may be good for that especially with the billet stuff, not sure on the rods/pistons. But I don't think the aluminum block would be safe anywhere near those levels. I've seen it done with like 1 or 2 guys but they could have those one in 10,000 blocks lol. Yea that T56/IRS is going to be walking on wire with 1100! Than again, Look at 03Cobraa, almost 1100tq with a TS and Nitrous.

lxboy

Established Member
cars sounds awesome. i love when it gets into 3rd and the boost comes on like a girl on molly.

what were you shifting at?

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Amazing car. And on low boost. On more boost on better roads that would be scary fast for sure. Nice!
Thank you, i cant wait for c16 high boost warm weather ether!

Sounds like my roommates from brooklyn haha. Car sounds great man nice vid
Thank you

You're not the only one I was expecting GTL to come out next.
No way man, we're not guineas lol

Nice.. Congrats..
Really appreciate it.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
alex how does it compare to the mammoth?

There is no comparison. Turbos are so much more superior to that mammoth i had. Driving the cobra is much smoother and so much more fun. I remember 40mins into a drive the motor would be heat soaked and the water temps were like 195. Now i mean after over an hour of driving and full throttling it the temps stay at 160 and the car never slows down. The harder you push it the faster she gets. Night and day from those big blowers.

Users who are viewing this thread