Smart Phone Storage Help, Please

ajaf1656

Established Member
I already stated that I'm a luddite and that's why I'm an Apple schmuck. Look at the first response to this thread and you'll see the reason I made the joke to start with. It's not like I made fun of star track, calm down nerds.

Dusten

Established Member
I already stated that I'm a luddite and that's why I'm an Apple schmuck. Look at the first response to this thread and you'll see the reason I made the joke to start with. It's not like I made fun of star track, calm down nerds.

But see, you're only reason for liking apple exists on every other platform. It's not a nerd thing or a tech thing. It's just ignorance

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lol

Yeah, Samsung has the same switch thing, but it only works on internal storage.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

ajaf1656

Established Member
But see, you're only reason for liking apple exists on every other platform. It's not a nerd thing or a tech thing. It's just ignorance

My am only reason for liking Apple? Whatever that means, I don't recall stating all the reasons I like Apple. You're so anti Apple you can't take the joke I made about myself agreeing with the "Apple schmuck" comment. Let it go nerd. Help the poor dude with his phone problem and quit trying to argue.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
nothing like a discussion of phones to make the stupid and the haters come out. like everything else samsung and apple bot have their good and bad points. I was strictly a samsung guy until I got my hearing aids upgraded and Samsung has no app to stream to them. Apple on the other hand streams music, phone call, even ford sync through them .. so now I have an apple iPhone.

Nick - take the phone back to the dealer and see what they say. phone should not be doing that period. when you formatted the card did you do it in the phone or on your computer. I would suggest you do the phone format rather than your computer

Users who are viewing this thread