Smoked 300ZX TT

89 Super Coupe

Established Member
I was sitting in a mall parking lot about an hour ago(my friend called me on my cell said he was their talking to some girl and to stop by). So I go down and talk, then we are leaving to go home. Low and behold I spot this Yellow 300ZX that I have been looking for. We were at a four way and he was in the lanes running perpendiculawith mine. I gave mine some revs and so did he. His light turns green and he slowly pulls out, I look around and there is nothing so I run my red light and catch up to him. We go from a roll and he hangs in there. Not to big of a deal we come to a redlight and I am in the left lane and he has a Minivan in front of him so I asked if he wanted to wait for the light to turn red again, but before he could say anything the van makes a right turn on red, so now it is on. The light turns green we both spin a little and I pull about 2 lengths on him and hold it to the floor he was not gaining on me so we backed off and stopped by one of the local bars to chat. He said that he loved the SC and said holy shit when I told him it was a 6cyl. He said the supercharger sounded really good. The kid was one of my old friends from high school and it took me all summer to finaly catch him going in the same direction so that we could race. But it was worth it. He said that he didn't even mind losing and that he just had fun racing. He liked the idea that he was only two lengths back and hanging in there. My reply was yeah your car is pretty quick but don't forget that mine weighs 2 1/2 tons. LOL. :D Great guy, very nice, we had a fun night of racing.

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
It sounds like you have one nice car. The 6 speed will be one hell of an addition to the car. It would be nice if all the people on svtperformance lived close together, I would love to see everybodies rides....

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Gee with the 6 spd... you ought to be able to top out around 180??? Gee thats fast................ I thought you had a V-8 in the super Coup......... guess i havent been paying attention either:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread