Smoked a TT Supra.......with witnesses....

10secL

Established Member
My friends and I were cruising around Nashville last night and ran upon a TT Supra.......She proceeded to go after him in her extremely modded 99 GT.............traffic stopped her from keeping momentum.......so i thought what the heck........he had his wound up.......i passed him at 140.........like he was sitting still.........then I slowed down to let the both of them catch up.........he passed me then we followed him to the next exit..........at the top of the ramp I pulled beside him..........he told me I had a kick ass truck but if he had used his NOS.....i woulda been killed quickly.......wow i thought ........i told him to flip/flop and go back on the interstate so i could try him with his NOS......he told me that his tanks were empty......i told him bull$hit your mouth is faster than your car.........and then i tore out.........Later on i seen him again and he said I didnt give him time to let his turbos spool up.............I thought WTF?????? If they had not spooled at 100mph plus then they were broken...............EXCUSES EXCUSES.........HE GOT SMOKED..............PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Great kill!!!!! :D

He must have had those super duper laggin' oh wait I'm about to spool turbo's. :rolleyes: What an ass.

Users who are viewing this thread