Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion 2018

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
For you jeep guys! This was an awesome event. 12,000 jeeps. These are cell phone pics and vids. I am not a photographer by any means. The red 02 TJ in the beginning is mine, the Black 12 Rubicon is a buddy. We were there with several jeep clubs. what a fun time.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
For you jeep guys! This was an awesome event. 12,000 jeeps. These are cell phone pics and vids. I am not a photographer by any means. The red 02 TJ in the beginning is mine, the Black 12 Rubicon is a buddy. We were there with several jeep clubs. what a fun time.

12,000 jeeps?? were there 5,000 tow trucks on standby?! lol. thats crazy. i recently joined the Jeep life after wanting one for over 20 years.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
12,000 jeeps?? were there 5,000 tow trucks on standby?! lol. thats crazy. i recently joined the Jeep life after wanting one for over 20 years.
Didnt see one jeep broke down. Even on the trail rides lol. Hardly any law enforcement presence too. The ones we did see were cool af. Stopped traffic for us to cross the roads for the cruises and rides.

No fights. No crazy shenannigans. No wrecks. Was laid back and chill.

Sent from my LG-US998 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

96 cobra

Established Member
No one slid off the trail and into a spectating group of deer?... ;)

I've been missing my JK. If anything happens to my tacoma I might have to get a JL rubicon.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
The Rod Run is going on now and Pigeon Forge is packed, but the clerks at the hotel told me the Jeep event was even bigger.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
The jeep community is awesome! By far the most laid back of any automotive community I have had the pleasure of hanging out with!

Users who are viewing this thread