SN95 front seats

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah, I know this is the fox forum, but I can't imagine anyone with an SN95 actually wanting these, so I'm posting it here.

I have a set of tan cloth seats from a 94+ mustang. They were in my convertible project when I got it, and didn't even come close to matching the interior so I took them out. Drivers seat is power, passenger seat is not. The drivers power seat track needs welded, but I *think* it works otherwise..I disassembled the car before I played with much of anything.

The fabric, though dirty, is in good shape. No rips, tears or thin spots that I have noticed. I did swap the foam out of the passenger seat with my "new" drivers seat I got last week. The foam I swapped was a little bit damaged from a worn frame below the foam in my "new" seats that I didn't notice until I got home. But the passenger seat frame has more support with that large metal chunk up front, so it should be fine.

Anyway, I don't have pics handy, but I'll be happy to take and text some to anyone interested. I'm not looking to get much for them, I'd just rather not toss them if someone is in dire need of seats, because with a quick shampoo (which if you sweet talk me I may do for you) these seats will look pretty good. Make me an offer.

Local pickup only, I'm in MD.

Users who are viewing this thread