SN95's at the American Muscle 2014 show

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Over 2,500 cars turned out for the one day car show. It was amazing. I can't wait to go next year! I figured I'd share all of the SN95 pictures I took at the show for you guys. Check out the instagram hashtag #am2014 for a few thousand pictures lol

IMG_0540_zpsc91a2c60.jpg

IMG_0537_zpse7780961.jpg

IMG_0510_zpsd8499907.jpg

IMG_0508_zpsfaf4d8b7.jpg

IMG_0505_zpse34e0d3c.jpg

IMG_0497_zpsc1cc3d24.jpg

IMG_0494_zpse21a53a6.jpg

IMG_0493_zpsa79a432a.jpg

IMG_0491_zpsa70981dc.jpg

IMG_0463_zpse47a039b.jpg

IMG_0479_zps1ec7a427.jpg

IMG_0454_zpsbc121df9.jpg

IMG_0455_zps6d1d21ba.jpg

IMG_0549_zpsd986ae6f.jpg

IMG_0550_zps36e95a53.jpg

IMG_0551_zpse4b8abeb.jpg

IMG_0552_zps33bd4a8a.jpg

IMG_0412_zpscb669247.jpg

Saved the best for last. It had a 363 Twin turbo pushing 800+ rwhp on 93 octane. Had forged rims, an awesome cage, great seats and steering wheel, clean as hell, etc. etc. etc. From New York.
IMG_0429_zpsb0b92421.jpg

IMG_0430_zps63eabea9.jpg

IMG_0428_zps40732b54.jpg

IMG_0431_zps9aabe48c.jpg

IMG_0432_zpsc664d073.jpg

IMG_0433_zps0fb51223.jpg

IMG_0435_zpseabbf190.jpg

IMG_0434_zps1097807e.jpg

There were many more SN95's there too of course. The whole show had a ton of rare cars there and the "famous internet cars" that get posted everywhere on social media like my buddy's grabber green mach 1, the mystichrome mach 1, the sharpie mustang, the mystic dipped 5.0 on bags, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
DVJ38 you should of let me know you were going to be at that show. I was there with my buddy and his built GT. The AM show is getting bigger and bigger every year and has become one of my favorite car shows.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
<<<<That's me. Thanks for posting.:thumbsup:

IMG_0537_zpse7780961.jpg

Hey awesome lol, very clean BAB you have. I like the spoiler.

DVJ38 you should of let me know you were going to be at that show. I was there with my buddy and his built GT. The AM show is getting bigger and bigger every year and has become one of my favorite car shows.

Chris I wish I knew you were there. Haven't seen you again after I met you at Mustang Week 2011 haha. I've already heard of several people who were there that I didn't see lol. I still met a bunch of people that I met through facebook and forums and instagram though, it was pretty awesome. I would say there were like 40 vendors there too, amazing turnout. I'd even say this car show is better than any one event at Mustang Week.

Those last few picture of the white pushrod car.. that thing is incredible. Very well done.

It is now one of my all time favorites. Glad you see what an amazing car it was. He stayed at our hotel the night before and we talked for quite a while, very cool guy. He says the car isn't online anywhere (well, before this), but it's out there lol.

You guys who haven't been to a huge show like this are really missing out. Take a day off work, book a hotel room, make plans to meet up with people, and have a blast.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Chris I wish I knew you were there. Haven't seen you again after I met you at Mustang Week 2011 haha. I've already heard of several people who were there that I didn't see lol. I still met a bunch of people that I met through facebook and forums and instagram though, it was pretty awesome. I would say there were like 40 vendors there too, amazing turnout. I'd even say this car show is better than any one event at Mustang Week.

Let me know if you plan on coming next year and we will meet up. By then my Cobra *should* be done. I missed MW this year just too much going on. But the AM show is 30 mins away from my house so no excuse missing that.

The amount of Mustangs at the AM show is nuts. I was drooling over that white pushrod cobra too...easily was one of my favorites of the day. It's so clean and well done. Every year I hit this show is a reminder that really well done clean SN95 Cobra's are becoming few and far between.

Props to American Muscle for putting together this car show. They manage to out do themselves each year. Would love to see them make this a two day weekend event in the future.

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
Hey awesome lol, very clean BAB you have. I like the spoiler.

Thanks. I almost bailed on showing up even though I preregistered. I was supposed to get off from work at 3am that morning and worked until six, didn't get a chance to wash the car and then got to the gas station a few miles away from home to fuel up and the battery was stone dead. Push started it and bought a battery and went back home to put it in. :whine:

The spoiler is the Steeda piece. Anniversary present from my wife. I chose to bond the winglets on and fill the holes before painting rather than have them be bolt on. The painter I used did a great job as well.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
That white one is great, but I like the orange and black two tone car, I remember seeing it in mmff years ago. I'm not on board 100% with the exterior mods and shiny-everything engine bay but it's clean as can be.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Let me know if you plan on coming next year and we will meet up. By then my Cobra *should* be done. I missed MW this year just too much going on. But the AM show is 30 mins away from my house so no excuse missing that.

The amount of Mustangs at the AM show is nuts. I was drooling over that white pushrod cobra too...easily was one of my favorites of the day. It's so clean and well done. Every year I hit this show is a reminder that really well done clean SN95 Cobra's are becoming few and far between.

Props to American Muscle for putting together this car show. They manage to out do themselves each year. Would love to see them make this a two day weekend event in the future.

Sounds good man. Hopefully my god daughter's birthday party isn't the same weekend lol. Damn responsibilities. I'll let you know. The good thing is that the show is only one day so you really only need to take 2 days out of your regular schedule instead of a whole week like mustang week. There really isn't many clean SN95s at all compared to the other body styles, which makes me love my car even more.

Thanks. I almost bailed on showing up even though I preregistered. I was supposed to get off from work at 3am that morning and worked until six, didn't get a chance to wash the car and then got to the gas station a few miles away from home to fuel up and the battery was stone dead. Push started it and bought a battery and went back home to put it in. :whine:

The spoiler is the Steeda piece. Anniversary present from my wife. I chose to bond the winglets on and fill the holes before painting rather than have them be bolt on. The painter I used did a great job as well.

I preregistered and didn't have my car fixed in time, but was able to sell the card to a friend fortunately. Good job on the battery lol, lucky it didn't happen at the show instead! I'll have to get a better look at that spoiler next time.

That white one is great, but I like the orange and black two tone car, I remember seeing it in mmff years ago. I'm not on board 100% with the exterior mods and shiny-everything engine bay but it's clean as can be.

I THOUGHT I had seen that in a magazine lol, thanks for saying that. Pretty cool.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Had a blast at the show! Was also nice meeting you there lol Cant wait for next years show

Same to you, you cobraless gerg lol. Maybe next year one of us will actually have a car there too...

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Man, was hoping to see a CW Cobra with silver Saleens... I have yet to find a picture of one and want to know what my car will look like.

Users who are viewing this thread