Snapchat...holy crap!

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
so there is a girl im talking to and she said to get snapchat so i could get some pic of her...whatever im like ok ill try it out.

downloaded SC and ****ing shit man wtf they basically want you to give them total and complete access to...everything...and if you don't it is a useless app!

I deleted it. No way I'm giving that much access of my info to a 3rd party. No way

CV355

_
Established Member
You know how all those "social media" sites/apps make their money, right? Ads, sure, but most of it is metadata mining.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Breaking_Phones.gif

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
i'm as straight as an arrow, and trust me when i tell you, she rides like a Cadillac
I know some of you guys will be like ohh thats too much booty but trust me that trunk is just rightView attachment 1526575
Brother, at least from a physical standpoint, thats money right there. Some of our SVT brethren like to date and bang stick figures. More power to them. I want some meat on my bones son, get that twig shit outta here.

Suck it up butter cup. get snapchat and enjoy a girl that WANTS to send you dirty shit on the quick and private. too much evidence texting pics. snap is quick, indecent and wonderful. DO IT.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
so there is a girl im talking to and she said to get snapchat so i could get some pic of her...whatever im like ok ill try it out.

downloaded SC and ****ing shit man wtf they basically want you to give them total and complete access to...everything...and if you don't it is a useless app!

I deleted it. No way I'm giving that much access of my info to a 3rd party. No way

Also

Ps: That dating site you found her on.. has full access to your phone. If you think the second you used your phone that 3rd party companies didn't automatically get your info. You're nieve

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Also

Ps: That dating site you found her on.. has full access to your phone. If you think the second you used your phone that 3rd party companies didn't automatically get your info. You're nieve

why are you mentioning dating apps? we met in a bar

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Let me get this right..

You met a girl in a bar.... who you saw in person..... Who you say you're talking to..

But won't send pics... unless its snapchat.

Yup.. makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread