Sneak Peek at my new wheels

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Well, I was after some FR500's in black and I realize that black is not everyones color but now that there's talk of being Sept. before the FR500's are available I decided to go out on a limb and try something totally different.

Hope to get them on in the next day or 2.

They're 18x9 & 18x10

:p

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I think they will look very good, although I liked being the only one on the boards with those style wheels :)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Bastard. I wanted to get those for mine to be different, but you beat me to it. Definately get some pics up when you get them on.

One question, where it says "Touge" on the spoke, is that a sticker that can be removed or is it actually cut on the wheel???

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
BreBar21 said:
Bastard. I wanted to get those for mine to be different, but you beat me to it. Definately get some pics up when you get them on.

One question, where it says "Touge" on the spoke, is that a sticker that can be removed or is it actually cut on the wheel???

hhmmm...I think it can be removed because the Mach 1 doesn't seem to have them on it's wheels

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Thanks guys!.. and yes.. the label on one of the spokes is just a decal. I'm sure I'll end up removing those.

Just waiting on 2 new tires to show up via UPS Today and I'll have them mounted/balanced Thursday.

B.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Want03Cobra said:
hhmmm...I think it can be removed because the Mach 1 doesn't seem to have them on it's wheels

That's what I was thinking. I've talked to the owner of the Mach 1 before. He said his didn't have anything on the spokes to start with. I'm glad to hear they are just stickers.

Side note: That Mach 1 is SWEEEETTT!!!! It's blown, Wilwood brakes, suspension set up for road racing, etc.

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Hope to have some pics for you gents today!. Dropped my wheels/Tires off this morning to have them mounted/balanced. Will be picking them up on my lunch hour and will pray for NO Rain when I get home later this afternoon.

B.

P.S. Chance of rain.. 50% Aaggh!.

RioRed4v

Established Member
JAXCOBRA99 said:
Thanks guys!.. and yes.. the label on one of the spokes is just a decal. I'm sure I'll end up removing those.

Just waiting on 2 new tires to show up via UPS Today and I'll have them mounted/balanced Thursday.

B.

damn..go figure. thats the exact reason why i didnt buy those. i thought the Motegi label was painted on, not a decal :bash:

i almost bought those exact same wheels, but ended up just going with the Black FR500's.

cant wait to see some pics.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are really nice IMO. I'm not a fan of black wheels (especially all black) but a black wheel with a brusher lip does look nice. I'd love to see a pic after you install them.

Users who are viewing this thread