Snowflakes Melting In Arizona......

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Cop and guy were both douchebags. Why was there a film crew there for this particular stop? Seems fishy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"I really hope that this goes to court. I hope with every fiber of my being that I get to go and see him again. Because there's not a judge anywhere in the state of Arizona that would entertain that tomfoolery that just happened there." :ROFLMAO: I, personally, hope this idiot does go to court and the judge rips him a new one, plus a maximum allowed fine!

That was great!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
"I really hope that this goes to court. I hope with every fiber of my being that I get to go and see him again. Because there's not a judge anywhere in the state of Arizona that would entertain that tomfoolery that just happened there." :ROFLMAO: I, personally, hope this idiot does go to court and the judge rips him a new one, plus a maximum allowed fine!

That was great!
If that driver goes to court and tries all that same crap, he's likely to talk himself into some jail-time for contempt of court. I guess the guy just likes to upgrade.

MG0h3

Established Member

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
10 to 1 there is a suction cup dildo stuck to the leather, right in the middle of the driver's seat. All 18" of it inside of "his" rectum. What a ****ing tool. I speed. I don't give any officer shit if I get pulled for it. I just say "Yes, I know why you pulled me over. I was speeding." Followed by, "what did you clock me at?". I also don't tell them that I follow all of the rules after getting pulled for 26 over. Haha. They don't stuff turkeys at that "guys" house. But for some reason the stools always get pushed in.....weird.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
So. If you get pulled over, you have to immediately show picture ID.
But, you & 200 of your buddies from (anywhere in the world) can sachet across the Arizona border & no ID is required. Got it…
Tax collector also made sure to ticket the Mercedes as its most likely they will pay the tax. Some shit box with no insurance - keep it moving.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
****ing disgusting the disrespect these manure of human beings show our Law enforcement. In my house my 2 children will always have respect for these brave men and woman.

Users who are viewing this thread