Snowflakes Melting In Arizona......

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting. I wonder if they have to get permission from the detainees to use this content?
I would think not. As long as they blank out the faces, and the names, it's all part of the official record of the stop.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Cop and guy were both douchebags. Why was there a film crew there for this particular stop? Seems fishy.

Well you can click to their YT channel and see they have like weekly videos. Consider it part of being in the community in 2022.

Anyway, the officer's comments were every so slightly asshole like, but think about it. Better yet, just watch a bunch of other uploads. They don't post the dude who did 77 in a 60, admits and and takes his ticket without issue. They only post the idiots, the liars, the dumbasses. With the amount of POS and scum he has to deal with, he has every right to toss a little sarcasm out at idiots.

He had one dude with like 4 tickets for speeding on the same road in 2 years. He told the guy something like the problem is you has a flat learning curve, most people learn from their mistake, but for some reason, you don't. Yeah.., he's dead on correct. Another was a soccer mom on her phone who wanted to argue she was "on" her phone, just holding it to show the navigation. He went a couple rounds of "So you were holding it, thus distracting you from driving?" She kept arguing otherwise.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I seen that interaction on another channel but I couldnt find the video. I dont think this is the one I seen:
If you were speeding, take your ticket and go about your way. No need to be a douche canoe.

Users who are viewing this thread