So!!! 2013 GT500 exhaust on 2011 5.0, guess what?!

kona12

Established Member
Nice job thought about doin this myself, try painting the mufflers black underneath theyll blend in nicely

POMBCHSTANG

Big fan of the GT 500 Quad axle backs. Great job but, I think you might have the "Left shoe on the right thing" going on. In all the images "pics" i'vr seen, the tip witch appears longer goes on the inside "medial aspect" of car. Not the outside! Check it....

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Big fan of the GT 500 Quad axle backs. Great job but, I think you might have the "Left shoe on the right thing" going on. In all the images "pics" i'vr seen, the tip witch appears longer goes on the inside "medial aspect" of car. Not the outside! Check it....

I think it is the angle of the pictures making you think its backwards. The way the inlet pipe goes there is zero chance you could install them backwards and it line up with the hangers.

OP looks badass, I had quad tips on my 2004 gto and would love to do them to my 5.0, but not trying to do a 7-8 install.

Davidx9x

Established Member
Guys bringing this thread back to life i have a boss rear diffuser with the RTR bottom panel. Been wanting to install quads but beacuse of the shape and cut of the diffuser i didn't want to mess around with it. Are there any actual tutorials? Or step-by-step instructions. The pics are clear but don't expin the process or where the cuts have to be made. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks

KushBandit

Established Member
Last edited:

Davidx9x

Established Member
Gotcha, thanks buddy! I'll look into it since i have the rtr bottom panel and it's held on by the fins
8243316e2d9bbdc7fd01528be0926ca7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RusWolf

Established Member
Hey guys.. this maybe irrelevant but i know there is a good amount of 11-12 cars still, so bringing this back.. because i really perfected the valance and had the shop finish it off and body match it.

pics are coming soon.. you be the judge..

Users who are viewing this thread