So how come the Mach didn't make it into the SVT group?

46-062

Established Member
So if it doesn't have the shaker hood, it looks like a V6? :shrug:

Thank you for illustrating the difference between a turtle slow car and a turtle slow brain. Be sure to display your handicap placard when parking.

buckinwild

Established Member
I swear stuck up's!!! Mustang owners hating on other mustang owners because their mustang isn't as new or supercharged!!! You know sometimes money just can't buy depth of personality!!! Geez!!! You don't like Mach's what the "H" you doing in their forum to begin with?!

Last edited:

46-062

Established Member
I found UnleashedBeast's attempt to show how Mach 1s look just like GTs especially funny. The picture of the GT he used has a Mach 1 grill delete with a no-coral pony, a Mach 1 chin spoiler and a phony pseudo Mach 1 hood stripe. The Mach 1 he pictured isn't stock, either.

Tommy Z

Established Member
I found UnleashedBeast's attempt to show how Mach 1s look just like GTs especially funny. The picture of the GT he used has a Mach 1 grill delete with a no-coral pony, a Mach 1 chin spoiler and a phony pseudo Mach 1 hood stripe. The Mach 1 he pictured isn't stock, either.

That's what I was thinking.

O3dsg

Established Member
Now-Thats-What-I-Call-A-Cool-Story-Bro.gif

What's really humorous.....the Mach 1 looks more like a V6 than the 2003-2004 Cobra Terminator. :lol1:

2004 V6
n812735712_2756798_8025.jpg

2004 Mach 1
photodisplay.php

2004 Cobra
2004-ford-mustang-svt-cobra.jpg

and turtle slow, but that's another "cool story bro" saved for another day.

What's really humorous.....the GT500 now looks like a V6 as well! He11 the Roush actually looks more intimidating from the front than the 2009 and below GT500s LMAO!

184936.gif

2012 v6
2008-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-convertible-passenger-front-view.gif

2008-2009? GT500
In case you have never noticed all Mustang platforms start to look the same.

ford_gt_1.gif

Sure is a "brick on wheels" compared to the GT but we will save that for another day Bro.:beer:

The Mach was a bit of a bastard child but it was a great ending for the NA 32v 4.6 motors. If you know your mustangs more than a few things will tip you off it's not a V6. Even from the sides it has V6 badges but a trained eye would notice the rear window quarter panels are different. When a body style comes to it's end they all start to look the same. Hell I have used my wife's Snailblazer SS to kill more than a few 03 04 Cobra clones. The front brakes are always the dead giveaway!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread