So my buddy bought a 95 Shinoda Boss Mustang....

Dimitri318

Established Member
Its a yellow coupe #14 with 30,000 miles on it and he doesnt have any info on it other than its a Boss. Is there anything special about these cars other than the decals? Is it worth anything? What makes it the BOSS lol? He swares up and down its so bad but i cant find any info on the car. Any help guys?

Dimitri318

Established Member
SO.....theres nothing done to the motor? Im speechless...somebody tell me theres something more than stickers lol. He paid 10 grand for it with 30k on it, I think it was an ok deal but not worth that kind of money.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
SO.....theres nothing done to the motor? Im speechless...somebody tell me theres something more than stickers lol. He paid 10 grand for it with 30k on it, I think it was an ok deal but not worth that kind of money.

thats 10 grand worth of fail right there

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Nope, no engine mods at all. Slow as a dog. $10k? Yikes, lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
fuuuu.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dimitri318

Established Member
Yea i told him it wasnt worth the money but just needed some opinions to show him i wasnt just "hating" on the nice car he found. Anyone know where i can find "specs" on the car to show to my friend. Thanks for the help guys!

cobra-boss

Established Member
Your buddy bought a clean SN-95 that happens to have Boss Shinoda stripes. Did he over pay for the car, maybe but how many low milage clean SN mustangs are out there. Did the Shoinda package add any value to he car, probley not, and probly won't if he ever sells the car again.

I have had the boss strips on my car for over 9 years now and get asked about it all the time, it stands out and looks good on the road. Would I pay to have my car as an "authinic" shoinda heck no, not worth it to me.

If you don't know who Larry Shionda is take a bit of time and look him up, cool histrory in the auto industry.

Jim

brucesvt

Established Member
your got ripped off!!! he should have done some research before he threw 10 grand down the drain......

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
If the car is clean and has 30K miles on it I would not say he got ripped off. If he paid 15 to 20 grand, then that's a different story. As long as he is happy, that is the most important thing.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think he got what he paid for, but he's an idiot to go around bragging that the car's got balls. It's just a slow-ass sn-95 GT.

Users who are viewing this thread